There are many Benefits of VoIP technology, this is why increasing numbers of small and medium businesses are migrating towards hosted VoIP solution. One of the major motivational factors is that businesses need to become more cost effective. They have to remain competitive but cut costs at the same time. Xinix as a UK VoIP provider is ideally situated to help their customers to increase their efficiency while cutting costs across the board.
top 10 Benefits of VoIP technology Telephone System
- It is scalable
- It offers real value for money
- State-of-the-art technology
- It is extremely flexible
- It offers advanced functionality and many useful features
- Maintenance costs are lower and security is better
- You stay in control of the system
- It allows you to manage your business more efficiently
- It helps employees to use the telephone more efficiently for generating business
- How to switch to VoIP
It is scalable
This features means that employees can be added to or removed from the cloud PBX system within a few minutes. There is no need for installing additional lines and there are no contractual implications involved.
It offers real value for money
When all the cost factors of a traditional telephone system is taken into account (line rental, regular maintenance and the cost of calls), hosted VoIP offers savings of at least 25%-50%.
We make sure that the latest proven technologies are applied to our PBX system. This is done without burdening the customers with huge additional expenses. Also, with us there are no worries about compatibility.
It is extremely flexible
Our hosted VoIP system allows multiple branches and satellite offices to be connected to a single system. This means that calls can be transferred to remote locations and employees can use the system regardless of their physical whereabouts.
It offers advanced functionality and many useful features
Our system offers the full range of features offered by an advanced PBX system. Features include music on hold, call forwarding, voicemail, voicemail to email, fax to email and many other features that allow employees to be more productive.
Maintenance costs are lower and security is better
We full hosting services on our own servers and we utilize multiple data centers. This means that our customers do not have to own or upgrade their own hardware. In addition, our sophisticated data centers are spread across three areas and the highest possible security measures are in place.
You stay in control of the system
Our clients have full access to an online portal that allow them to take full control of their own telephone systems. They can create call groups, they can change voice mail messages and they can even create or delete specific extensions. In addition, clients can see their accounts online and in real time. This means that they are able to manage their accounts efficiently.
It allows you to manage your business more efficiently
We offer a state-of-the-art reporting system that allows clients to manage their telephony systems in every way imaginable. It is possible to monitor both incoming and outgoing calls and it is even possible to see just how long a specific call took. With this information it is possible to curb costs and to devise training programs to help employees to manage their call patterns more effectively.
It helps employs to use the telephone more efficiently for generating business
Our system allows the clients or prospective clients of our customers to get in touch with the right person quickly and efficiently. Also, the management system helps to improve the way in which the telephone system is used to enhance the business. In this manner new prospects can be turned into clients quicker and more effectively.
How to switch to VoIP easily ?
The advantages of switching to VoIP are numerous. The biggest is the cost saving factor, of course, but there are other very distinct benefits too:
– Calling at cost effective rates. This is one of the main reasons why so many businesses decide to switch to VoIP. Calling via the internet is simply much cheaper than any other system. The more calls a company makes every day the more cost effective such a system becomes. This is especially true for companies that have a high volume of long distance and international calls.
– The system can be scaled to suit your needs. It is extremely easy to add or remove extensions from a VoIP system. It involves no extra cost and no waiting periods and can be done within a few minutes.