Xinix World appreciate that sometimes goods can go faulty, and we will attempt to remedy the problem.
Many customers attempt to return incomplete goods or return goods that are not faulty, therefore the following policies are in place to ensure fairness.
Once you have read and understood our returns policy you may request an RMA number using this form.
“EVALUATION” & “SALE OR RETURN” AGREEMENT RETURNS
Goods should be returned “as new”, in Grade AAA condition. See RESTOCKING FEE notes below.
It is important you include every item in the original retail package including plastic bags/boxes/cable-ties, cables, manuals, documents, CD-ROMs, floppy disks, quick start guides and user guides.
- please don’t write on the box or celetape it, any damage to the original packaging/box and we may not accept the return.
- 1) Complete the RMA Request Form electronically (if possible) and email to [email protected] – reply to the related support ticket you raised.
- 2) You will be advised of your RMA number within 24 hours; please call 0844 875 1582 if you don’t receive an RMA within this period.
- 3) Fill in the RMA# on each page of the RMA Request Form once it has been issued to you.
- 4) Pack the Goods with a printed copy of the completed RMA Request Form(s).
- 5) Unless Xinix have arranged collection (for Dead-on-Arrival units) please return the product(s) to: Xinix World, 137 Powys Lane, London, N13 4HL
Returns policy for consumers
|Working product in brand new condition and in original packaging||Working product but marked, or incomplete condition||Faulty product but otherwise in brand new condition||Faulty product and marked, incomplete or not in its original packaging|
|Product returned within 14 days of receipt||You are entitled to a full refund.||Any reimbursement is entirely at our discretion.||You can return the item to us and we can give you a refund, credit note or replacement.||You are entitled to a replacement.|
|Product returned more than 14 days and less than 1 year after receipt||At our discretion we may issue you with a credit note.||Any reimbursement is entirely at our discretion.||You are entitled to a replacement.||You are entitled to a replacement.|
|The item is more than 1 year old||We can’t offer refunds on items of this age.||We can’t offer refunds on items of this age.||Unfortunately we cannot replace items of this age. We may offer a repair service.||Unfortunately we cannot replace items of this age.|
Returns policy for Traders
|Working product in brand new condition and in original packaging||Working product but marked, or incomplete||Faulty product but otherwise in brand new condition||Faulty product and marked, incomplete or not in its original packaging|
|Product returned within 14 days of receipt||We will issue a credit note.||Any reimbursement is entirely at our discretion.||You can return the item to us and we can offer repair, replacement or issue a credit note.||Repairs, replacement and credit notes issued at our discretion.|
|Product returned more than 14 days and less than 1 year after receipt||At our discretion we may issue you with a credit note.||Any reimbursement is entirely at our discretion.||You can return the item to us and we can offer repair, replacement or issue a credit note.||Repairs, replacement and credit notes issued at our discretion.|
|The item is more than 1 year old||We can’t offer credit on items of this age.||We can’t offer credit on items of this age.||Unfortunately we cannot replace items of this age. We may offer a repair service.||Unfortunately we cannot replace items of this age. We may offer a repair service.|
- AERTEL Limited T/A Xinix will only accept products that are in a “Returnable Condition”. Products must be returned to us with all items included in the original sale including manuals, cables, disks and any free software items. Any goods returned for credit or replacement must be in original product packaging in a suitable condition- no writing or stickers on the manufacturers box and packed securely inside an outer box.
- Where AERTEL Limited T/A Xinix arranges collection of goods, it is still the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the goods are securely packaged and with Xinix address clearly labelled on the outside of the outer box.
- Returned products must be adequately wrapped to prevent damage during transit with the RMA number or end user details clearly marked on the outside of the package. It would help us to speedily process your return if you also enclosed a detailed note of the fault.
- AERTEL Limited T/A Xinix does not accept liability for packages damaged during transit and proof of postage is not proof of delivery. All good returned remain your responsibility until signed for by ourselves. You are therefore strongly advised to send your package by recorded delivery, registered post or courier and maintain sufficient insurance to cover the value of the goods. The cost of return carriage is to be borne by the end user, unless being returned under the terms of a DOA unit.
- On receipt of the package, the product will be tested against the stated fault (if any). Tested products found to be in full working order will be returned to the end user. Xinix reserve the right to charge 50% of the equipment cost for testing and handling with a minimum charge of £15.
- Please note: Your right to cancel does not extend to business customers or goods that are collected from Xinix. You have the right to return goods collected from us within 14 days, returns are subject to a 25% handling charge. With the exception of faulty items, which are subject to a full refund or exchange.
- For products beyond the 12 month warranty period, Xinix may accept faulty units for repair but the full cost of repairs, handling and postage is to be the service provider/end users responsibility.
- Refunds will not be given for goods that are not faulty or where the operator is not able to use the product properly – you are expected to ensure that the product is suitable before purchase and that you have the skills to install and use the product.
- Where a product is out of warranty, then we may choose to offer a repair service.
- This warranty does not apply to any unit that has been subject to neglect, accident, abuse, misuse, misapplication, incorrect connection or that has been subject to repair or alteration not authorised or undertaken by AERTEL Limited T/A Xinix personnel.
- Any refund or replacement is entirely at the discretion of AERTEL Limited T/A Xinix. If you would like to request a return, phone us on 020 7586 6660.
- For standard warranty service, shipping costs to Xinix must be pre-paid by the customer.
Xinix will pay the return shipping cost.
- Xinix will not pay the return carriage if the unit was returned against the advice of Xinix and no fault is found.
- Goods are returned by Courier on a 1-3 day service. Saturday & timed morning deliveries will incur an additional charge.
This document supersedes all previous versions of the Xinix Ltd Returns Policy. These conditions may change.