Access your Microsoft Exchange business emails on the cloud from the world’s largest independent provider.
Become a Subscription Business
Make steady profits consistently month after month
Constant E-mail Backup
Our hosted exchange provides your business with the kind of optimal security that it needs. We constantly back up the data of your emails all day then copy it to our alternate data centre in the UK. With us, the safety of your emails is guaranteed.
Spam-Free & Virus-Free
We use high-end, award winning antimalware, anti-spam and antivirus software to scan all your emails for total protection against spam, viruses and malware
Complete Outlook Compatibility
We use Microsoft Exchange services so that we can effortlessly offer enterprise-level integration for Outlook Web Applications across all devices.
Exclusive Range of Features
We have specially customized our Hostage Exchange solutions to offer resellers the best chance of delivering top-notch services to their clientele. Apart from out revolutionary features in the Cloud Marketplace, we also provide Hostage Exchange services at an affordable rate without any set targets or long-term commitments. Some of the main features include:
- No set-up fees
- Anti-Virus protection
- Up to 10 email address aliases
- No minimum mailboxes
- 125GB Mailbox size
- 400mb attachment size
- Exchange Server 2013 technology
- Multiple data centres based in the UK
- Optional licence for Outlook 2016 and Outlook 2016 Mac
- Access to Outlook Anywhere
- Organization-wide address list
- Push email notifications
- Shared contacts, tasks and calendars
- Management of domain name
- Multiple domain access
- Mail-enabled contacts
- Rom mailboxes
- Distribution groups
- Multiple inbox access from Outlook
- Delegated access
- Auto-sync and push technology on mobile across
all mobile platforms e.g. iOS, Android, Windows Phone
and Blackberry 10
- Remote wiping of mobile data
- Replication of data for peace-of-mind
- 99.99% financially backed SLAs
- Anti-Spam message stream plus Anti-Virus protection
- Immediate activation and provisioning
- Online multi-client provisioning portal
- Exceptional live, email and phone support
- Emergency technical assistance
- Migration service access
- Personal Account Manager
- Invoiced billing on a monthly basis
Hosted Exchange also comes with a variety of features dedicated for optimizing the productivity and user-friendliness for clients. It’s as simple as enabling the features that your clientele requires via our Cloud Marketplace.
Email security that includes archive storage for up to 10 years
We use highly acclaimed, award-winning Anti-Virus, Anti-Spam and Anti-Malware software together with secure, long-term archiving of email. Therefore, you are guaranteed of:
- Rock solid security on your e-mail archives
- Retention of your e-mails for up to 10 years
- Archives for your Inbox and Sent items folder
- Internal Exchange e-mail archives
- Instant recovery of emails
- Domain-wide recovery of emails
With this feature, you can easily create and managed distribution groups and thus you will have the following advantages:
- Efficient communication and collaboration
- Easily specify the users in your business that should receive the messages from a distribution group
- Ensure that you don’t exceed the maximum number of recipients per message
You can also add resource mailboxes dedicated to vehicles, company equipment, training rooms and meeting rooms.
Easy and quick addition of extra permissions (either Send As or Full) for mailboxes for additional users right from the portal of your Cloud Marketplace.
Every single mailbox that’s found on our Hosted Exchange platform is securely covered by industry standard anti-spam protection. We use the latest, most effective Anti-Spam technology that guarantees that each incoming email within the Hosted Exchange environment undergoes about 100 thorough Anti-Spam tests.
What is Hosted Exchange?
Essentially, hosted exchange is a messaging platform based on the cloud and is tailored for business. Thanks to Hostage Exchange your clientele can enjoy more efficient and effective management, communication and collaboration. This service comes with a wide variety of features such as file sharing, shared contacts, shared calendars and emails. These and many other customized features boost the levels of productivity of your clients and help in the maintenance of high performance standards.
Hosted vs On-Site
When choosing between Hosted Exchange versus On-Site exchange, the main consideration is usually the associated costs. On-site Exchange is known for its pretty heavy expenditure particularly since an Exchange licence and a physical server are needed. In addition, there is an extra substantial cost of installation and ongoing support services are required.
Thankfully, with Hosted Exchange, it becomes more economical for businesses to utilize the server of Microsoft Exchange. However, rather than having the hosting done on-site, the solution is offered as a subscription service on a monthly basis. This leads to a lot of time saving, cost-effectiveness and enables businesses to focus their time, money and attention in other aspects of the business.