Yealink T30P SIP Desk Phone
The Yealink T30P is a classic IP phone for small business users, the SIP-T30P delivers a fashionable and user-friendly dialing experience. It has agenerously large 132×64-pixel graphical LCD that guarantees an easier access to much more visual inf...read more
Request a price match on this product
Circumstances when prices cannot be matched:
- The product is displayed on an Auction website.
- The website does not have a direct trading account with the supplier.
- The full and final delivered price is not available on the competitors website.
- The item is not an identical product.
- Pricing error: Outdated, discontinued prices on competitor website.
- The product is shown on an affiliate / Comparison website. (The product must be compared on a UK trading website and able to accept payment).
- Price matches will not be made retrospectively, i.e once an order has already been placed or delivered.
- Price matches will be made on the same delivery basis as the competitor unless agreed otherwise.
The Yealink T30P is a classic IP phone for small business users, the SIP-T30P delivers a fashionable and user-friendly dialing experience. It has agenerously large 132×64-pixel graphical LCD that guarantees an easier access to much more visual information at a glance. Dual 10/100 Mbps network ports with integrated PoE makes SIP-T30P an ideal choice for extended network use. The SIP-T30P offers support for single VoIP account and includes 5-way local conferencing. It includes EHS35 support for Yealink wireless headset plus adjustable multi-angle stand support and has been designed very specifically for efficient work.
Yealink T30P Key Features
- Yealink HD Voice
- 2.3” 132×64-pixel graphical LCD
- Two-port 10/100M Ethernet Switch
- PoE support
- Opus codec support
- One SIP account
- Local 5-way conferencing
- Support EHS Wireless Headset
- Unified Firmware
- Support YDMP/YMCS
- Stand with 2 adjustable angles
- Wall mountable
Stronger Performance, More Possibilities
Equipped with powerful chip, the T3 series owns a stronger computing ability andmore upgraded functions, which ensures a higher productivity and smoother office experience. Due to great performance, T3 series is capable to extend more services for different business demands.
Superior HD Audio, Better Communication
The Yealink T3 series provides distraction-free communications with industry leading Smart Noise Filtering Technology, which delivers excellent sound quality without extraneous noises and allows fluent conversations.
Classic Design, Practical Details
Designed by Yealink original team, T3 series inherits the design concept of Yealink IP phone family. The advanced design including modern appearances and ergonomic details enables easier and friendly operation experience to users.
All in One Platform, Convenient Management
Proven reliability and integrations for Yealink Device Management Platform, installed the unified firmware, T3 series is simple to deploy and manage, which allows a significant reduction in the operation and maintenance cost.
- HD voice: HD handset, HD speaker
- Smart Noise Filtering
- Wideband codec: Opus, G.722
- Narrowband codec: G.711(A/μ), G.723.1,G.729AB, G.726, iLBC
- DTMF: In-band, Out-of-band (RFC 2833) and SIP INFO
- Full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with AEC
- VAD, CNG, AEC, PLC, AJB, AGC
- One VoIP account
- Call hold, mute, DND
- One-touch speed dial, hotline
- Call forward, call waiting, call transfer
- Group listening, SMS, emergency call
- Redial, call return, auto answer
- Local 5-way conferencing
- Direct IP call without SIP proxy
- Ring tone selection/import/delete
- Set date time manually or automatically
- Dial plan
- XML Browser, action URL/URI
- Integrated screenshots
- RTCP-XR, VQ-RTCPXR
- Enhanced DSS Key
- Local phonebook up to 1000 entries
- Black list
- XML/LDAP remote phonebook
- Smart dialing
- Phonebook search/import/export
- Call history: dialed/received/missed/forwarded
- Anonymous call, anonymous call rejection
- Hot-desking, voice mail
- Flexible seating
- Call park, call pickup
- Executive and Assistant
- Centralised call recording
- Visual voice mail
- Call recording
Display and Indicator
- 2.3” 132×64-pixel graphical LCD
- LED for call and message waiting indication
- Intuitive user interface with icons and soft keys
- Multilingual user interface
- Caller ID with name and number
- Power saving
- 6 features keys: transfer, message, headset,redial, mute, hands-free speakerphone
- 5 navigation keys
- Volume control keys
- 2 x RJ45 10/100M Ethernet ports
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af), class 2
- 1 x RJ9 (4P4C) handset port
- 1 x RJ9 (4P4C) headset port
Other Physical Features
- Colour: Classic Grey
- Wall mountable
- External Yealink AC adapter AC 100~240V input and DC 5V/600mA output
- Power consumption (PSU): 2-3W
- Power consumption (PoE): 3-4W
- Dimension (W*D*H*T): 185mm*189mm*162mm*50mm
- Operating humidity: 10~95%
- Operating temperature: -10~50°C (+14~122°F)
- Configuration: browser/phone/auto-provision
- Auto provision via FTP/TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS for mass deploy
- Auto-provision with PnP
- Zero-sp-touch, TR-069
- Phone lock for personal privacy protection
- Reset to factory, reboot
- Package tracing export, system log
Network and Security
- SIP v1 (RFC2543), v2 (RFC3261)
- Call server redundancy supported
- NAT traversal: STUN mode
- Proxy mode and peer-to-peer SIP link mode
- IP assignment: static/DHCP
- HTTP/HTTPS web server
- Time and date synchronisation using SNTP
- UDP/TCP/DNS-SRV (RFC 3263)
- QoS: 802.1p/Q tagging (VLAN), Layer 3 ToSDSCP
- SRTP for voice
- Transport Layer Security (TLS)
- HTTPS certificate manager
- AES encryption for configuration file
- Digest authentication
- OpenVPN, IEEE802.1X
- LLDP/CDP/DHCP VLAN
- Package content:
– Yealink SIP-T30P IP phone
– Handset with handset cord
– Ethernet Cable (1.5m CAT5E UTP Cable)
– Quick Start Guide
– Power Adapter (Optional)
- Qty/CTN: 10 PCS
- N.W/CTN: 9.48 kg
- G.W/CTN: 10.45 kg
- Giftbox size: 213 mm*210 mm*103 mm
- Carton Meas: 535 mm*443 mm*227 mm
- Yealink SIP-T30P IP phone
- Handset with handset cord
- Ethernet cable (1.5m CAT5E UTP cable)
- Quick Start Guide
- Please note, PSU is not included
Next Day Delivery
For UK orders received before 12pm Monday to Friday, we operate a next business day delivery service, subject to availability. We use next day services from the leading delivery companies.
Specific Time Delivery
If you need an item urgently, or delivered at a specific time, please contact us.
We use several leading delivery companies. The majority of our deliveries are made by
DPD, including most international orders.
Shipping prices are calculated during the checkout process.
We deliver to almost every country. For international delivery services, we use DHL, a high quality, fast delivery service. Prices are provided based on the weight of the order; this is calculated when you reach the checkout.
For full shipping information please visit our shipping page.
Hosted Business VoIP Provider Unlimited Calls from £5/month
If you’re looking for a reliable and competitive VoIP provider for your small business, we can offer you one of the UK’s most trusted services. No need to compromise on quality, either. The capabilities of our VoIP PBX system have been developed over a decade, with our roadmap for the future incorporating even more improvements. Your business VoIP is in safe hands with us.
With SIP trunking, your business can operate its own on-site IP PBX system. Xinix has been offering our own SIP trunk solutions for over 10 years.
Business SIP trunking is a service that enables your company to operate a selection of telecommunications systems over your IP network. It offers a number of benefits – from cheaper international call costs to improved business flexibility. Incorporating a Disaster Recovery strategy to give access to an increased quantity of numbers, business SIP trunking from Xinix World can enhance the way your business stays connected.Learn More