The T19P has a 5-line graphical clear LCD display (132 x 64-pixel) which guarantees both a smoother user experience and easy access to much more visual information at a glance. It has dual 10/100 Mbps network ports with integrated Power-over-Ethernet (PoE). The SIP-T19...read more
Request a price match on this product
Circumstances when prices cannot be matched:
- The product is displayed on an Auction website.
- The website does not have a direct trading account with the supplier.
- The full and final delivered price is not available on the competitors website.
- The item is not an identical product.
- Pricing error: Outdated, discontinued prices on competitor website.
- The product is shown on an affiliate / Comparison website. (The product must be compared on a UK trading website and able to accept payment).
- Price matches will not be made retrospectively, i.e once an order has already been placed or delivered.
- Price matches will be made on the same delivery basis as the competitor unless agreed otherwise.
The T19P has a 5-line graphical clear LCD display (132 x 64-pixel) which guarantees both a smoother user experience and easy access to much more visual information at a glance. It has dual 10/100 Mbps network ports with integrated Power-over-Ethernet (PoE). The SIP-T19P supports a single VoIP account, which can be automatically provisioned by us.
The new Yealink T19P is an entry-level IP phone that offers features and performance normally associated with much more advanced phones.
- Single VoIP account
- Two-port 10/100 Ethernet Switch
- PoE support or Power via AC (optional PSU available separately)
- 132 x 64-pixel graphical LCD
- LED for call and message waiting indication
- 4 programmable soft keys
- Local phonebook up to 1000 entries
- XML remote phonebook
- RJ9 Headset port compatible with a range of corded headsets
- Wall mountable
- 2 years warranty as standard
- 2xRJ45 10/100M Ethernet ports
- 29 keys including 4 soft keys
- 1xRJ9 handset port
- Power adapter: AC 100~240V input and DC 5V/600mA Output
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af)
- Power consumption（PSU）: 1.24-2.62W
- Dimension (W*D*H*T): 185MM*188MM*143MM*38MM
- 132×64-pixel graphical LCD
- LED for call and message waiting indication
- Intuitive user interface with icons and soft keys
- National language selection
- Caller ID with name, number
- 1 VoIP account
- Call hold, mute, DND
- One-touch speed dial, hotline
- Redial, call return, auto answer
- Call forward, call waiting, call transfer
- Group listening, SMS
- Call history: dialed/received/missed/forwarded
- Local 3-way conferencing
- Direct IP call without SIP proxy
- Ring tone selection/import/delete
- Keypad lock, emergency call
- Set date time manually or automatically
- Dial Plan, XML Browser, action URL&action URI
- Anonymous call, anonymous call rejection
- Message waiting indicator (MWI)
- Voice mail, call park, call pickup
- Intercom, paging, music on hold
- Call completion, hot-desking
Next Day Delivery
For UK orders received before 12pm Monday to Friday, we operate a next business day delivery service, subject to availability. We use next day services from the leading delivery companies.
Specific Time Delivery
If you need an item urgently, or delivered at a specific time, please contact us.
We use several leading delivery companies. The majority of our deliveries are made by
DPD, including most international orders.
Shipping prices are calculated during the checkout process.
We deliver to almost every country. For international delivery services, we use DHL, a high quality, fast delivery service. Prices are provided based on the weight of the order; this is calculated when you reach the checkout.
For full shipping information please visit our shipping page.
Hosted Business VoIP Provider Unlimited Calls from £10/month
If you’re looking for a reliable and competitive VoIP provider for your small business, we can offer you one of the UK’s most trusted services. No need to compromise on quality, either. The capabilities of our VoIP PBX system have been developed over a decade, with our roadmap for the future incorporating even more improvements. Your business VoIP is in safe hands with us.
With SIP trunking, your business can operate its own on-site IP PBX system. Xinix has been offering our own SIP trunk solutions for over 10 years.
Business SIP trunking is a service that enables your company to operate a selection of telecommunications systems over your IP network. It offers a number of benefits – from cheaper international call costs to improved business flexibility. Incorporating a Disaster Recovery strategy to give access to an increased quantity of numbers, business SIP trunking from Xinix World can enhance the way your business stays connected.Learn More