Fanvil X5U-red Ip Phone
The Fanvil X5U-R can be recognised clearly in the distance. It is designed to be used in special application scenarios where the devices need to be found easily in an emergency, such as fire stations, hospitals, government agencies, etcs. It is an ente...read more
Request a price match on this product
Circumstances when prices cannot be matched:
- The product is displayed on an Auction website.
- The website does not have a direct trading account with the supplier.
- The full and final delivered price is not available on the competitors website.
- The item is not an identical product.
- Pricing error: Outdated, discontinued prices on competitor website.
- The product is shown on an affiliate / Comparison website. (The product must be compared on a UK trading website and able to accept payment).
- Price matches will not be made retrospectively, i.e once an order has already been placed or delivered.
- Price matches will be made on the same delivery basis as the competitor unless agreed otherwise.
The Fanvil X5U-R can be recognised clearly in the distance. It is designed to be used in special application scenarios where the devices need to be found easily in an emergency, such as fire stations, hospitals, government agencies, etcs. It is an enterprise-level, two screen IP Phone. With all the necessary VoIP features and other extended features like an EHS headset and WiFi dongle, the Fanvil X5U-R provides a high-quality and convenient user experience at an affordable price.
Fanvil X5U-R IP Phone Key Features
- 16 SIP lines, 3-way conference, SIP hotspot
- 1×3.5” main colour display, 1×2.4” side colour displays for DSS keys
- 4 Line keys on the main display
- HD audio on speakerphone and handset
- Built-in Bluetooth for connecting Bluetooth headset
- Supports Wi-Fi connectivity (Via Wi-Fi dongle)
- Supports EHS wireless headset
- Up to 30 DSS keys(6 two-coloured physical keys)
- Dual Gigabit ports, integrated PoE
- Stand with 2 adjustable angles of 45 and 50 degrees
- 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet network
- Compatible with major platforms such as: Asterisk, Broadsoft, 3CX, Metaswitch, Elastix, Avaya
- 16 SIP Lines
- HD Voice
- PoE enabled
- 2 LCDs (Main + DSS)
- Handset / Hands-free / Headst mode
- Intelligent DSS Keys
- Desktop stand/ Wall-mounted installation (needs additional wall handing parts)
- Optional external power supply
- Local Phonebook (2000 entries)
- Remote Phonebook (XML/LDAP, 2000 entries)
- Call logs (In/Out/Missed, 1000 entries)
- Black/White List Call Filter
- Screen saver
- Voice Message Waiting Indication (VMWI)
- Programmable DSS/Soft keys
- Network Time Synchronisation
- Built-in Bluetooth 2.1: Support Bluetooth headset
- Supports Wi-Fi Dongle
- Supports Plantronics wireless headset (Through Plantronics APD-80 EHS Cable)
- Supports Jabra wireless headset (Through Fanvil EHS20 EHS Cable)
- Supports Recording (Through Flash Drive or Server)
- Action URL / Active URI
- Call out / Answer / Reject
- Mute / Unmute (Microphone)
- Call Hold / Resume
- Call Waiting
- Caller ID Display
- Speed Dial
- Anonymous Call (Hide Caller ID)
- Call Forward (Always/Busy/No Answer)
- Call Transfer (Attended/Unattended)
- Parking/Pick-up (Depending on server)
- Voice Message (With server)
- 3-way Conference
- Hot Line
- Hot desking
- HD Voice Microphone/Speaker (Handset/Hands-free, 0 ~ 7KHz Frequency Response)
- HAC handset
- Wideband ADC/DAC 16KHz Sampling
- Narrowband Codec: G.711a/u, G.723.1, G.726-32K, G.729AB, AMR, iLBC
- Wideband Codec: G.722, AMR-WB, Opus
- Full-duplex Acoustic Echo Canceller (AEC)
- Voice Activity Detection (VAD) / Comfort Noise Generation (CNG)/ Background Noise Estimation (BNE) / Noise Reduction (NR)
- Packet Loss Concealment (PLC)
- Dynamic Adaptive Jitter Buffer
- DTMF: In-band, Out-of-Band – DTMF-Relay (RFC2833) / SIP INFO
- Physical: 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet, dual bridged port for PC bypass
- IP Mode: IPv4/IPv6/IPv4&IPv6
- IP Configuration: Static IP / DHCP / PPPoE
- Network Access Control: 802.1x
- VPN: L2TP / OpenVPN
- RTCP-XR (RFC3611), VQ-RTCPXR (RFC6035)
- SIP2.0 over UDP/TCP/TLS
Deployment & Management
- Auto-Provisioning via FTP/TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS/DHCP/OPT66/SIP PNP/TR069
- Web Management Portal
- Web-based Packet Dump
- Configuration Export / Import
- Phonebook Import/Export
- Firmware Upgrade
- Main LCD x1: 2.8-inch (320×240) Colour Screen
- DSS Key-mapping LCD x1: 2.4-inch (240×320) Colour Screen
Keypad: 42 keys, including
– 4 Line keys (with LED indicator light)
– 4 Soft-keys
– 6 Function keys (Hold, Call forward, Conference, MWI, Headset, Redial))
– 4 Navigation keys
– 1 OK key
– 12 Standard Phone Digits keys
– 3 Volume Control keys (Up/Down/Mute (Microphone)
– 6 DSS keys (With LED Indicator Light)
– 1 Page-Switch (PS) key (With LED Indicator Light)
– 1 Hands-free key (With LED Indicator Light)
- HD Handset (RJ9) x1
- Standard RJ9 Handset Wire x1
- 1.5M CAT5 Ethernet Cable x1
- Back Rack x1
- Status Indicator Light x1 (Red)
- RJ9 Port x2: Handset x1, Headset x1
- RJ45 Port x2: Network x1, PC x1 (Bridged to Network)
- USB2.0 Port x1: Standard A, Connect with Wi-Fi USB dongle or Flash Driver
- Safety Keyhole x1
- DC Power Input: 5V/2A
- Power Consumption: (PoE): 1.7W~10.46W
- Power Consumption: (Adapter): 1.38W~9.13W
- Working Temperature: 0~45℃
- Working Humidity: 10~95%
– Desktop Stand
– Wall-mounted (need an additional wall hanging parts)
- Colour: Red
- Device Dimensions:
– Desktop Stand (Angles 1): 214×188.6×181.1 mm
– Desktop Stand (Angles 2): 214×180.5×190.1 mm
– Wall-mounted: 214×119.4×219.1 mm
- Gift Box Dimensions: 315x228x84 mm
- Outer CTN Dimensions: 476x440x335 mm (10 PCS)
- Fanvil X5U-R IP Phone
- Handset Cord
- Ethernet Cable
- Quick Installation Guide
Next Day Delivery
For UK orders received before 12pm Monday to Friday, we operate a next business day delivery service, subject to availability. We use next day services from the leading delivery companies.
Specific Time Delivery
If you need an item urgently, or delivered at a specific time, please contact us.
We use several leading delivery companies. The majority of our deliveries are made by
DPD, including most international orders.
Shipping prices are calculated during the checkout process.
We deliver to almost every country. For international delivery services, we use DHL, a high quality, fast delivery service. Prices are provided based on the weight of the order; this is calculated when you reach the checkout.
For full shipping information please visit our shipping page.
Hosted Business VoIP Provider with Unlimited Calls
If you’re looking for a reliable and competitive VoIP provider for your small business, we can offer you one of the UK’s most trusted services. No need to compromise on quality, either. The capabilities of our VoIP PBX system have been developed over a decade, with our roadmap for the future incorporating even more improvements. Your business VoIP is in safe hands with us.
With SIP trunking, your business can operate its own on-site IP PBX system. Xinix has been offering our own SIP trunk solutions for over 10 years.
Business SIP trunking is a service that enables your company to operate a selection of telecommunications systems over your IP network. It offers a number of benefits – from cheaper international call costs to improved business flexibility. Incorporating a Disaster Recovery strategy to give access to an increased quantity of numbers, business SIP trunking from Xinix World can enhance the way your business stays connected.Learn More