Polycom VVX 601
The VVX 601 is a high performance business media phones which deliver HD voice. This cost effective solution is ideal for busy corporate executives and managers who need a powerful, yet intuitive expandable office phone that helps them stay connected. The VVX 600 has a...read more
Request a price match on this product
Circumstances when prices cannot be matched:
- The product is displayed on an Auction website.
- The website does not have a direct trading account with the supplier.
- The full and final delivered price is not available on the competitors website.
- The item is not an identical product.
- Pricing error: Outdated, discontinued prices on competitor website.
- The product is shown on an affiliate / Comparison website. (The product must be compared on a UK trading website and able to accept payment).
- Price matches will not be made retrospectively, i.e once an order has already been placed or delivered.
- Price matches will be made on the same delivery basis as the competitor unless agreed otherwise.
The VVX 601 is a high performance business media phones which deliver HD voice. This cost effective solution is ideal for busy corporate executives and managers who need a powerful, yet intuitive expandable office phone that helps them stay connected. The VVX 600 has a large high resolution colour, touch screen display which is easy to navigate and use.
The VVX 600 and 601 improve the users personal productivity by complementing the workplace applications on their computer. Users can view and manage their Microsoft Exchange Calendars, receive meeting reminders and alerts, access the corporate directory and Instant Messaging/presence status right on their phone display, even if their PC is switched off.
- 16 SIP accounts
- Touch screen 4.3in LCD (480×272 pixel) resolution with 16:9 aspect ratio
- Screen saver and digital picture frame mode
- On-screen virtual keyboard
- Dual USB ports for media and storage
- Two-port Gigabit Ethernet switch – 10/100/1000Base-TX across LAN and PC ports
- 10/100Base-TX across LAN and PC ports on VVX 400 and VVX 401
- 1000Base-TX (Gigabit) available on VVX 410 and VVX 411
- PoE (Optional power via 48v PSU available separately)
- 12 memory keys with BLF
- Supports the VVX Expansion Module and VVX Colour Expansion Module (up to 120 additional keys)
- Local call recording
- Headset compatible
- Dedicated RJ-9 headset port
- EHS capability
- USB headset support
- Compatible with the VVX add-on camera
- 1 X USB port (Only on the VVX 401 and VVX 411 models)
- Skype for Business edition models available
- Redirection services available from Xinix
- One year warranty
- VVX 600 Console with stand
- Handset with handset cord
- Network (LAN) cable
- Quick start guide
- NO PSU this is available to order separately
Next Day Delivery
For UK orders received before 12pm Monday to Friday, we operate a next business day delivery service, subject to availability. We use next day services from the leading delivery companies.
Specific Time Delivery
If you need an item urgently, or delivered at a specific time, please contact us.
We use several leading delivery companies. The majority of our deliveries are made by
DPD, including most international orders.
Shipping prices are calculated during the checkout process.
We deliver to almost every country. For international delivery services, we use DHL, a high quality, fast delivery service. Prices are provided based on the weight of the order; this is calculated when you reach the checkout.
For full shipping information please visit our shipping page.Learn More
Hosted Business VoIP Provider Unlimited Calls from £10/month
If you’re looking for a reliable and competitive VoIP provider for your small business, we can offer you one of the UK’s most trusted services. No need to compromise on quality, either. The capabilities of our VoIP PBX system have been developed over a decade, with our roadmap for the future incorporating even more improvements. Your business VoIP is in safe hands with us.
With SIP trunking, your business can operate its own on-site IP PBX system. Xinix has been offering our own SIP trunk solutions for over 10 years.
Business SIP trunking is a service that enables your company to operate a selection of telecommunications systems over your IP network. It offers a number of benefits – from cheaper international call costs to improved business flexibility. Incorporating a Disaster Recovery strategy to give access to an increased quantity of numbers, business SIP trunking from Xinix World can enhance the way your business stays connected.Learn More