The Grandstream IPVT10 Enterprise Video Conferencing Server is a powerful on-premise video conferencing server designed for modern enterprise collaborations. The IPVT10 offers a state-of-the-art collaboration platform that provides a s...read more
Request a price match on this product
Circumstances when prices cannot be matched:
- The product is displayed on an Auction website.
- The website does not have a direct trading account with the supplier.
- The full and final delivered price is not available on the competitors website.
- The item is not an identical product.
- Pricing error: Outdated, discontinued prices on competitor website.
- The product is shown on an affiliate / Comparison website. (The product must be compared on a UK trading website and able to accept payment).
- Price matches will not be made retrospectively, i.e once an order has already been placed or delivered.
- Price matches will be made on the same delivery basis as the competitor unless agreed otherwise.
The Grandstream IPVT10 Enterprise Video Conferencing Server is a powerful on-premise video conferencing server designed for modern enterprise collaborations. The IPVT10 offers a state-of-the-art collaboration platform that provides a superior user experience and rich collaboration features including audio/video conferencing, screen/application sharing, and group/private chats. This enterprise video conferencing server features advanced meeting control tools, flexible customisation options, and supports access from a variety of devices including video conferencing room systems, video phones, PC/ Mac, Android/iOS mobile devices, PSTN trunk lines, and SIP PBXs.
Grandstream IPVT10 Key Features
- Supports up to 300 participants
- 10 simultaneous conference sessions
- Audio, video, charts & reports recording capabilities with 500GB local storage
- 1080p 30fps H.264/VP8 for real-time video and screen sharing
- Up to 120 video feeds and 300 participants per single conference session
- Live broadcast using Facebook/YouTube Live features
- Advanced meeting control, flexible scheduling, customizable registration, invitation, follow-ups & reports
- Advanced anti-jitter algorithm to sustain smooth audio & video against up to 30% packet loss
- Access from PC/Mac, mobile devices, video conferencing systems, video phones, PSTN trunk, or SIP PBX
- HTTPS and WSS/DTLSSRTP encryption for WebRTC, TLS/SRTP encryption for SIP
IPVT10 provides a centralised and scalable solution to manage an entire businesses’ conferencing needs. It is ideal for enterprises with multiple locations who require an excellent visual communication experience that integrates remote employees, external customers or anyone off-site in an easy-to-use fashion.
- Built-in Video MCU, SIP Registrar Server, NAT Traversal Server, Enterprise Collaboration Server, Contacts Manager, Recording/Storage Server, WebRTC Server
- Up to 120-way 1080p 30fps H.264 video/audio MCU
- Up to 300 participants (aggregate) with 2-way audio and 1-way 1080p 30fps H.264/VP8 video streaming, supports H.323 gateway
- Up to 10 meeting rooms simultaneously
- Supports up to 50 meetings of two parties, or 10 meetings of three parties
- H.264 BP/MP/HP, VP8, and HEVC/H.265 with up to 1080p 30fps resolution and 6Mbps bit rate per stream
- Opus, G.722, G.711a/u, up to 48KHz wide-band audio mixing
Network Jitter Resilience
- Advanced anti-jitter algorithms to sustain high quality audio/video against up to 30% packet loss
- Smart adaptation to dynamically adjust bandwidth between 64Kbps and 6Mbps based on network condition
- Support HTTPS and WSS/DTLS-SRTP encryption for WebRTC, and TLS/SRTP encryption for SIP
- Supports static defense settings including Ping Defense, SYN-Flood Defense, Ping-of-Death Defense, and Fail2Ban
- Support 2×2/3×3/4×4/5×5/6×6/7×7 Tile Video Layout, or 1 Primary + N Secondary (up to 7 secondary) Video Layout
- New Features: one meeting can be customized in 3 layouts. WebRTC Host can set different layouts for different participants
Active Speaker Highlight
- Automated active speaker detection and highlight
- Support Immediate or Scheduled meetings/Webinars, multiple hosts/panelists, audio/video ON/OFF control
- Desktop/application sharing, group or private chat, Q&A, forced attendee Mute/Camera-Off/Exit by host
- Customisable content for meeting invitation/registration/reminder/post-meeting reports and follow-up
- Customised video screen banner subtitle with customisable display settings
- Support live streaming with Facebook and Youtube, and other live streaming platforms via RTMP push
- Grandstream GVC series video conference systems, GXV series video phones PC/Mac using WebRTC browsers, Android/iOS based mobile devices using Grandstream IPVideoTalk Mobile app
- Audio calling from PSTN SIP trunk or SIP based IPPBX, 3rd party SIP based video conference systems and video phones
- Support up to 500GB local storage of audio/video/chats recording, meeting reports, etc
- Scalable architecture to support multi-server configuration with load-balancing and redundancy for large deployments
- Added docking NAS Storage supporting NFS mount feature
- English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Arabic, etc
- Redundant 550W power supplies
- 2x Gigabit network ports, 1x RJ45 IPMI network port
- 3x USB 3.0 ports, 3x USB 2.0 ports, and 1x VGA port
- 430mm (W) x 650mm (L) x 88mm (H)
- 2U rack design suitable for 19-inch cabinet and guide rail
Temperature & Humidity
- Operations 0°C to 45°C
- Humidity 10%-90% Non-condensing
- FCC, CE, RCM
Next Day Delivery
For UK orders received before 12pm Monday to Friday, we operate a next business day delivery service, subject to availability. We use next day services from the leading delivery companies.
Specific Time Delivery
If you need an item urgently, or delivered at a specific time, please contact us.
We use several leading delivery companies. The majority of our deliveries are made by
DPD, including most international orders.
Shipping prices are calculated during the checkout process.
We deliver to almost every country. For international delivery services, we use DHL, a high quality, fast delivery service. Prices are provided based on the weight of the order; this is calculated when you reach the checkout.
For full shipping information please visit our shipping page.
Hosted Business VoIP Provider Unlimited Calls from £5/month
If you’re looking for a reliable and competitive VoIP provider for your small business, we can offer you one of the UK’s most trusted services. No need to compromise on quality, either. The capabilities of our VoIP PBX system have been developed over a decade, with our roadmap for the future incorporating even more improvements. Your business VoIP is in safe hands with us.
With SIP trunking, your business can operate its own on-site IP PBX system. Xinix has been offering our own SIP trunk solutions for over 10 years.
Business SIP trunking is a service that enables your company to operate a selection of telecommunications systems over your IP network. It offers a number of benefits – from cheaper international call costs to improved business flexibility. Incorporating a Disaster Recovery strategy to give access to an increased quantity of numbers, business SIP trunking from Xinix World can enhance the way your business stays connected.Learn More