Grandstream GWN7630 Enterprise Wi-Fi Access Point
The Grandstream GWN7630 is a high-performance 802.11ac Wave-2 Wi-Fi access point for small to medium sized businesses, multiple floor offices, commercial locations and branch offices. It offers dual-band 4×4:4 MU-MIMO technology and a sophisticated ant...read more
Request a price match on this product
Circumstances when prices cannot be matched:
- The product is displayed on an Auction website.
- The website does not have a direct trading account with the supplier.
- The full and final delivered price is not available on the competitors website.
- The item is not an identical product.
- Pricing error: Outdated, discontinued prices on competitor website.
- The product is shown on an affiliate / Comparison website. (The product must be compared on a UK trading website and able to accept payment).
- Price matches will not be made retrospectively, i.e once an order has already been placed or delivered.
- Price matches will be made on the same delivery basis as the competitor unless agreed otherwise.
The Grandstream GWN7630 is a high-performance 802.11ac Wave-2 Wi-Fi access point for small to medium sized businesses, multiple floor offices, commercial locations and branch offices. It offers dual-band 4×4:4 MU-MIMO technology and a sophisticated antenna design for maximum network throughput and expanded Wi-Fi coverage range.
Grandstream GWN7630 Key Features
- 2.33 Gbps wireless throughput and 2 Gigabit wireline ports
- Dual-band 4×4:4 MU-MIMO technology
- Self power adaptation upon auto detection of PoE or PoE+
- Support 200+ concurrent Wi-Fi client devices
- Up to 175-meter coverage range
- Advanced QoS to ensure real-time performance of low-latency applications
- Anti-hacking secure boot and critical data/control lockdown via digital signatures, unique security certificate/random default password per device
- Embedded controller can manage up to 50 local GWN series APs; GWN.Cloud offers unlimited AP management
To ensure easy installation and management, the GWN7630 uses a controller-less distributed network management design in which the controller is embedded within the product’s web user interface. The GWN7630 is also supported by GWN.Cloud, Grandstream’s free cloud Wi-Fi management platform. It is the ideal Wi-Fi AP for voice-over-Wi-Fi deployments and offers a seamless connection with Grandstream’s Wi-Fi-capable IP phones. With support for advanced QoS, low-latency real-time applications, mesh networks, captive portals, 200+ concurrent clients per AP and dual Gigabit network ports with PoE/PoE+, the GWN7630 is an ideal Wi-Fi access point for medium wireless network deployments with medium-to-high user density.
- IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (Wave-2)
- 4 dual band internal antennas
- 2.4GHz, gain 4dBi
- 5 GHz, gain 5dBi
WiFi Data Rates
- IEEE 802.11ac: 6.5 Mbps to 1733Mbps
- IEEE 802.11a: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps
- IEEE 802.11n: 6.5Mbps to 600Mbps
- IEEE 802.11b: 1, 2, 5.5, 11 Mbps
- IEEE 802.11g: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps
- *Actual throughput may vary depending on many factors including environmental conditions, the distance between
devices, radio interference in the operating environment and mix of devices in the network
- 2.4GHz radio: 2412 – 2484 MHz
- 5GHz radio: 5180 – 5825 MHz
- 2.4G: 20 and 40 MHz
- 5G: 20,40 and 80 MHz
WiFi and System Security
- WEP, WPA/WPA2-PSK, WPA/WPA2 Enterprise, anti-hacking secure boot and critical data/control lockdown via digital signatures, unique security certificate and random default password per device
- 4×4:4 2.4G(MIMO)
- 4×4:4 5G(MU-MIMO)
- Up to 175 meters
- *coverage range can vary based on the environment
Maximum TX Power
- 2.4G: 27 dBm
- 5G: 25 dBm
- *Maximum power varies by country, frequency band and MCS rate
- 2.4G: 802.11b: [email protected], [email protected]; 802.11g: -93dBm @6Mbps, [email protected]; 802.11n 20MHz: -73dBm @MCS7; 802.11n 40MHz:-70dBm @MCS7
- 5G: 802.11a: -92dBm @6Mbps, -74dBm @54Mbps; 802.11ac 20MHz: [email protected]; 802.11ac: HT40:- 63dBm @MCS9; 802.11ac 80MHz: -59dBm @MCS9
- 15 SSIDs per access point
- 2x autosensing 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet Ports
- 1x Reset Pinhole, 1x Kensington lock
- Indoor wall mount or ceiling mount, kits included
- 3 tri-color LEDs for device tracking and status indication
- IPv4, IPv6, 802.1Q, 802.1p, 802.1x, 802.11e/WMM
- 802.11e/WMM, VLAN, TOS
- ≤ 50 APs: Light-weight Master in AP
- ≥ 50 APs: Cloud management (GWN.Cloud)
Power and Green Energy Efficiency
- Support 802.3 az ;
- POE 802.3af/ 802.3at;
- Max Consumption: 16.5W
- Operation: 0°C to 40°C
- Storage: -10°C to 60°C
- Humidity: 10% to 90% Non-condensing
- Unit Dimension: 205.3 x 205.3 x 45.9mm; Unit Weight: 590g
- Unit + Mounting Kits Dimension : 205.3 x 205.3 x 50.9mm; Unit + Mounting Kits Weight : 710g
- Entire Package Dimension: 258 x 247 x 86mm; Entire Package Weight: 930g
- GWN7630 802.11ac Wave-2 Wireless AP, Mounting Kits, Quick Start Guide
- FCC, CE, RCM, IC
- Grandstream GWN7630 Access Point
- Mounting Kits
- Quick Start Guide
Next Day Delivery
For UK orders received before 12pm Monday to Friday, we operate a next business day delivery service, subject to availability. We use next day services from the leading delivery companies.
Specific Time Delivery
If you need an item urgently, or delivered at a specific time, please contact us.
We use several leading delivery companies. The majority of our deliveries are made by
DPD, including most international orders.
Shipping prices are calculated during the checkout process.
We deliver to almost every country. For international delivery services, we use DHL, a high quality, fast delivery service. Prices are provided based on the weight of the order; this is calculated when you reach the checkout.
For full shipping information please visit our shipping page.
Hosted Business VoIP Provider Unlimited Calls from £5/month
If you’re looking for a reliable and competitive VoIP provider for your small business, we can offer you one of the UK’s most trusted services. No need to compromise on quality, either. The capabilities of our VoIP PBX system have been developed over a decade, with our roadmap for the future incorporating even more improvements. Your business VoIP is in safe hands with us.
With SIP trunking, your business can operate its own on-site IP PBX system. Xinix has been offering our own SIP trunk solutions for over 10 years.
Business SIP trunking is a service that enables your company to operate a selection of telecommunications systems over your IP network. It offers a number of benefits – from cheaper international call costs to improved business flexibility. Incorporating a Disaster Recovery strategy to give access to an increased quantity of numbers, business SIP trunking from Xinix World can enhance the way your business stays connected.Learn More