The Grandstream GVC3210 is an innovative video conferencing endpoint ideal for small to medium businesses who seek an easy-to-use yet potent video conferencing solution. By supporting top-tier video resolutions up to 4K Ultra HD, the GVC3210read more
Request a price match on this product
Circumstances when prices cannot be matched:
- The product is displayed on an Auction website.
- The website does not have a direct trading account with the supplier.
- The full and final delivered price is not available on the competitors website.
- The item is not an identical product.
- Pricing error: Outdated, discontinued prices on competitor website.
- The product is shown on an affiliate / Comparison website. (The product must be compared on a UK trading website and able to accept payment).
- Price matches will not be made retrospectively, i.e once an order has already been placed or delivered.
- Price matches will be made on the same delivery basis as the competitor unless agreed otherwise.
The Grandstream GVC3210 is an innovative video conferencing endpoint ideal for small to medium businesses who seek an easy-to-use yet potent video conferencing solution. By supporting top-tier video resolutions up to 4K Ultra HD, the GVC3210 turns any video conference into a powerful, clear, enhancing experience. Designed to allow users to customise their solution according to their specific communication needs, the GVC3210 can be paired with most video and web conferencing services to create a multi-point conferencing system. This video conferencing endpoint runs on the AndroidTM operating system. This allows users to utilise any Android conferencing or communication application.
Grandstream GVC3210 Key Features
- Sharp HD video resolutions up to 4k Ultra HD
- Runs on Android 6.x operating system with full access to applications in the Google Play store
- Built-in Bluetooth for use with Bluetooth speakers/ microphones, keyboards, data exchange, etc.
- Integrated dual band WiFi to pair with video and web conferencing service
- Built-in 4-MIC array with beam-forming, support for external audio equipment and innovative Noise Shield technology
- Advanced camera with 16M pixel CMOS sensor, 90 FOV wideangle lens and ePTZ for easy camera view adjustments
- Support for Miracast wireless content sharing to share a presentation with conference attendees
- Integrated 1x HDMI in, 2x HDMI out, and 2x USB
The GVC3210 comes equipped with sophisticated Noise-Shield technology to block out background noise and maximise audio quality. Additional features include advanced 4-microphone array with beam-forming capability, a high-end 16M pixel CMOS sensor with ePTZ for easy camera view adjustments and Miracast wireless for convenient content sharing. This simple yet powerful video conferencing endpoint is the ideal choice for SMBs looking for a price-friendly option that still carries the high-end features needed to sustain high-quality business communications.
Protocols / Standards
- SIP RFC3261, BFCP, TIP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP, ICMP, DNS (A record, SRV, NAPTR), DHCP, PPPoE, SSH, TFTP, NTP, STUN, LLDP-MED, LDAP, TR-069 (pending), 802.1x, TLS, SRTP, TCP/IP/UDP, IPv6, H.323
- 1/2.3“, 16 Megapixel CMOS, 4K (2160p) Output
- 90° field of view, ePTZ (3x digital zoom)
- 1x RJ4510/ 100/ 1000 Mbps
- Integrated dual-band 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz & 5GHz)
- Integrated Bluetooth 4.0 + EDR
- 2x HDMI 1.4 up to 4K (2160p) with CEC
- 1x HDMI 1.4 with resolution up to 1080p
- Built-in 4x MIC array
- Bluetooth and infrared remote control with multi-touch touchpad
- 2x USB 2.0, micro-SD, Reset
- Support for G.711μ/a, G.722 (wide-band), iLBC, Opus , G.722.1, G.722.1c ,G729A/B, in-band and out-of-band DTMF (In audio, RFC2833, SIP INFO)
- H.264 BP/MP/HP, video resolution up to 4K (2160p), frame rate up to 30 fps, bitrate up to 16Mbps
- 4K ([email protected]) from 4096Kbps, [email protected] from 1024Kbps, [email protected] from 512 Kbps, 4SIF/4CIF from 128 Kbps, SIF/CIF from 64 Kbps
- Experience sharp video quality of up to 4K resolution*
- 1. When the GVC3210 is using 4K resolution during video call, EPTZ is not supported. The GVC3210 supports 90° field of view. Please install GVC3210 at the position that suits the best conference view if you plan to use 4K resolution.
- 2. When the GVC3210 is using 4K resolution, local recording is not supported.
- 3. When the GVC3210 is using 4K resolution, HDMI Out Port 2 is not supported. Users can only use HDMI Out Port 1 for one display.
Content Resolutions (screen sharing)
- Input: VGA, SVGA, XGA, 1280×600, WXGA, WXGA, SXGA, 1440×900, XGA+, 720p, 1600×1200, 1080p (HDMI), up to 60fps
- Encoding: 800×600, 1024×768, 1280×1024, 1280×720, 1920×1080
- Output: 720p, 1080p
- AEC, ANS, AGC, Noise Shield, PLC, CNG/VAD
- FEC, dynamic display layout, picture-in-picture, picture-outside-picture, digital caption
- Hold, forward (unconditional/no-answer/busy), downloadable phone book (XML, LDAP), call waiting, call history, flexible dial plan, personalized music ringtones, server redundancy & fail-over
- Google Hangouts, Microsoft Lync, Web browser, Adobe Flash, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google calendar, mobile phone data import/export via Bluetooth, etc. API/SDK available for advanced custom application development
- Allow various Android operation system 6.0 compliant applications to be developed, downloaded and run in the embedded device with provisioning control
- Layer 2 QoS (802.1Q, 802.1p) and Layer 3 (ToS, DiffServ, MPLS) QoS
- User and administrator level passwords, MD5 and MD5-sess based authentication, 256-bit AES encrypted configuration file, TLS, 128/256-bit SRTP, HTTPS, 802.1x media access control
- English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish, Polish, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, and more
- Firmware upgrade via TFTP / HTTP / HTTPS or local HTTP upload, mass provisioning using AES encrypted XML configuration file
Power & Green Energy Efficiency
- Input: 100~240Vac 50/60hz
- Output: 12V/2A 24W
- GVC3210 video conference endpoint, remote control
- 4 AAA batteries
- Universal power supply
- Network cable (1.5 meters)
- 2 HDMI cables (1.5-meter and 5-meter)
- Lens cleaning cloth
- Mounting kit
- Quick installation guide
- GPL license
Dimensions and Weight
- 80mm (H) x 46.5mm (W) x 270mm (L)
Temperature and Humidity
- Operation: 0°C to 40°C
- Storage: -10°C to 60°C
- Humidity: 10% to 90% Non-condensing
- FCC: FCC Part 15B; FCC Part 15C; FCC Part 15E; UL 60950 (power adapter)
- CE: EN 55032; EN 55024; EN 61000-3-2; EN 61000-3-3; EN 60950-1; EN 301 489-1/17;EN 300 328; EN 301 893; EN 62311; EN 62479; RoHS
- RCM: AS/NZS CISPR 32/24; AS/NZS 60950.1; AS/NZS 4268
- GVC3210 video conference endpoint
- Remote control
- 4 x AAA batteries
- Universal power supply
- 1.5m Network cable
- 2 x HDMI cables (1.5m and 5)
- Lens cleaning cloth
- Mounting kit
- Quick installation guide
Next Day Delivery
For UK orders received before 12pm Monday to Friday, we operate a next business day delivery service, subject to availability. We use next day services from the leading delivery companies.
Specific Time Delivery
If you need an item urgently, or delivered at a specific time, please contact us.
We use several leading delivery companies. The majority of our deliveries are made by
DPD, including most international orders.
Shipping prices are calculated during the checkout process.
We deliver to almost every country. For international delivery services, we use DHL, a high quality, fast delivery service. Prices are provided based on the weight of the order; this is calculated when you reach the checkout.
For full shipping information please visit our shipping page.
Hosted Business VoIP Provider Unlimited Calls from £5/month
If you’re looking for a reliable and competitive VoIP provider for your small business, we can offer you one of the UK’s most trusted services. No need to compromise on quality, either. The capabilities of our VoIP PBX system have been developed over a decade, with our roadmap for the future incorporating even more improvements. Your business VoIP is in safe hands with us.
With SIP trunking, your business can operate its own on-site IP PBX system. Xinix has been offering our own SIP trunk solutions for over 10 years.
Business SIP trunking is a service that enables your company to operate a selection of telecommunications systems over your IP network. It offers a number of benefits – from cheaper international call costs to improved business flexibility. Incorporating a Disaster Recovery strategy to give access to an increased quantity of numbers, business SIP trunking from Xinix World can enhance the way your business stays connected.Learn More