The Grandstream GSC3610 is a weatherproof infrared (IR) ceiling-mounted fixed dome IP camera with a 3.6mm lens – making it an ideal device for wide-angle monitoring of nearby subjects in environments such as banks, hotels, retail stores, offices,...read more
Request a price match on this product
Circumstances when prices cannot be matched:
- The product is displayed on an Auction website.
- The website does not have a direct trading account with the supplier.
- The full and final delivered price is not available on the competitors website.
- The item is not an identical product.
- Pricing error: Outdated, discontinued prices on competitor website.
- The product is shown on an affiliate / Comparison website. (The product must be compared on a UK trading website and able to accept payment).
- Price matches will not be made retrospectively, i.e once an order has already been placed or delivered.
- Price matches will be made on the same delivery basis as the competitor unless agreed otherwise.
The Grandstream GSC3610 is a weatherproof infrared (IR) ceiling-mounted fixed dome IP camera with a 3.6mm lens – making it an ideal device for wide-angle monitoring of nearby subjects in environments such as banks, hotels, retail stores, offices, warehouses, and building entrances. This device supports motion detection and smart infrared technology for white balance and exposure to monitor activity at night in outdoor or dark enclosed spaces.
Grandstream GSC3610 Key Features
- Supports motion detection
- Smart infrared technology for optimal white balance and exposure
- Built-in PoE to power the device and provide a network connection
- Supports alert notifications via outbound voice or video call & email screenshot
- IP66-level weatherproof capability
- Primary stream 1920×1080 and Secondary stream 640×480
- SIP/VoIP support for video and audio streaming to endpoints (external microphone required)
The GSC3610 can be managed with GSURF Pro, Grandstream’s free video management software, along with other ONVIF-compliant video management systems. It pairs with Grandstream’s video phones and GSC3570 HD intercom and facility control station for active end-point monitoring and facility control. By adding weatherproof capabilities, this is an ideal device for increasing security and facility management
- Network Protocol: SIP RFC3261, TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP, ICMP, DNS (A record, SRV, NAPTR), DHCP, SSH, TFTP, NTP, STUN, SIMPLE, LLDP-MED, 802.1x, TLS, SRTP
- Image Sensor Resolution: 1/2.9” CMOS Sensor, 1920(H)*1080(V)
- Video Compression: H.264/H.265/JPEG/MJPEG
- Supported Maximum Video Resolution and Frame Rate:
– Primary Stream:1920*1080
– Secondary Stream: 640*480
- Video Output: Network
– Line-In: 1 x 3.5mm, 1-50mVpp;
– Line-Out: 1 x 3.5mm, 560Ω, 4.0Vpp
- Scanning System: Progressive
- Image Configuration: Saturation/Brightness/Contrast/Sharpness, White Balance
- Focal Length: Fixed 3.6mm
- Infrared LED: 2x LED, up to 20M, Auto Control
- Ethernet: One RJ-45 (10/100Base-T) Port with PoE
- ONVIF: Yes, Profile S
- Day/Night: Colour/ Black&White (IR-CUT)
- Motion Detection: Supported
- Langauge Supported: Multi-Language
- Privacy Mask: 4 Rectangular Zone
- Weatherproof Grade: Metal , IP66-level weatherproof capability
– DC12V±10%,1A (Power Adapter NOT Included)
– PoE: Support IEEE 802.3af
- Temperature / Humidity: -20 °C ~ 50 °C, RH95% Max
- Weight and Dimensions: 109 x 93mm, 390g
- Compliance: FCC, CE, RCM, IC
- 1 x Grandstream GSC3610 IP Camera
- 1 x Drill Template
- 1 x Hex Key
- 1 x Waterproof RJ45 Socket (5 pieces)
- 3 x Wall Anchors and Screws
- 1 x Quick Installation Guide
Next Day Delivery
For UK orders received before 12pm Monday to Friday, we operate a next business day delivery service, subject to availability. We use next day services from the leading delivery companies.
Specific Time Delivery
If you need an item urgently, or delivered at a specific time, please contact us.
We use several leading delivery companies. The majority of our deliveries are made by
DPD, including most international orders.
Shipping prices are calculated during the checkout process.
We deliver to almost every country. For international delivery services, we use DHL, a high quality, fast delivery service. Prices are provided based on the weight of the order; this is calculated when you reach the checkout.
For full shipping information please visit our shipping page.
Hosted Business VoIP Provider Unlimited Calls from £5/month
If you’re looking for a reliable and competitive VoIP provider for your small business, we can offer you one of the UK’s most trusted services. No need to compromise on quality, either. The capabilities of our VoIP PBX system have been developed over a decade, with our roadmap for the future incorporating even more improvements. Your business VoIP is in safe hands with us.
With SIP trunking, your business can operate its own on-site IP PBX system. Xinix has been offering our own SIP trunk solutions for over 10 years.
Business SIP trunking is a service that enables your company to operate a selection of telecommunications systems over your IP network. It offers a number of benefits – from cheaper international call costs to improved business flexibility. Incorporating a Disaster Recovery strategy to give access to an increased quantity of numbers, business SIP trunking from Xinix World can enhance the way your business stays connected.Learn More