Part of the GRP series of Carrier-Grade IP Phones, the GRP2604 is an essential 3-line model designed with zero-touch provisioning for mass deployment and easy management. It features 5-way voice conferencing to maximize productivity, integrated PoE (GRP2604P), and is s...read more
Request a price match on this product
Circumstances when prices cannot be matched:
- The product is displayed on an Auction website.
- The website does not have a direct trading account with the supplier.
- The full and final delivered price is not available on the competitors website.
- The item is not an identical product.
- Pricing error: Outdated, discontinued prices on competitor website.
- The product is shown on an affiliate / Comparison website. (The product must be compared on a UK trading website and able to accept payment).
- Price matches will not be made retrospectively, i.e once an order has already been placed or delivered.
- Price matches will be made on the same delivery basis as the competitor unless agreed otherwise.
Part of the GRP series of Carrier-Grade IP Phones, the GRP2604 is an essential 3-line model designed with zero-touch provisioning for mass deployment and easy management. It features 5-way voice conferencing to maximize productivity, integrated PoE (GRP2604P), and is supported by Grandstream’s Device Management System (GDMS). Built for the basic needs of on-site or remote desktop workers the GRP2604 offers an easy-to-use and easy-to-deploy voice endpoint.
Part of the GRP series of Carrier-Grade IP Phones, the GRP2604 is an essential 3-line model designed with zerotouch provisioning for mass deployment and easy management. It features a sleek design and a suite of nextgeneration features including: 5-way voice conferencing to maximize productivity, integrated PoE (GRP2604P), full HD audio on both the speaker and handset to allow users to communicate with the utmost clarity, EHS support for Plantronics, Jabra, and Sennheiser headsets and multi-language support. The GRP series includes carrier-grade security features to provide enterprise-level sec urity, including secure boot, dual firmware images and encrypted data storage. For cloud provisioning and centralized management, the GRP2604 is supported by Grandstream’s Device Management System (GDMS), which provide s a centralized interface to configure, provision, manage and monitor deployments of Grandstream endpoints. Built for the needs of on-site or remote desktop workers and designed for easy deployment by enterprises, service providers and other highvolume markets, the GRP2604 offers an easy-to-use and easy-to-de ploy voice endpoint.
- 3 lines, 6 SIP accounts, up to 3 call appearances
- Supported by GDMS which provides a centralized interface to configure, provision, manage and monitor Grandstream devices
- Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) support for Plantronics, Jabra, and Sennheiser headsets
- Full-duplex speakerphone with HD audio to maximize audio quality and clarity
- Equipped with noise shield technology to minimize background noise
- Dual switched autosensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports with integrated PoE (GRP2604P only)
- Supports 5-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
- Enterprise-level protection including secure boot, dual firmware images, and encrypted data storage
- Swappable faceplate to allow for easy logo customization
- GRP2604 phone
- Handset with cord
- Base stand
- Universal power supply
- Network cable
- Quick Installation Guide
- GPL License
Next Day Delivery
For UK orders received before 12pm Monday to Friday, we operate a next business day delivery service, subject to availability. We use next day services from the leading delivery companies.
Specific Time Delivery
If you need an item urgently, or delivered at a specific time, please contact us.
We use several leading delivery companies. The majority of our deliveries are made by
DPD, including most international orders.
Shipping prices are calculated during the checkout process.
We deliver to almost every country. For international delivery services, we use DHL, a high quality, fast delivery service. Prices are provided based on the weight of the order; this is calculated when you reach the checkout.
For full shipping information please visit our shipping page.
Hosted Business VoIP Provider Unlimited Calls from £10/month
If you’re looking for a reliable and competitive VoIP provider for your small business, we can offer you one of the UK’s most trusted services. No need to compromise on quality, either. The capabilities of our VoIP PBX system have been developed over a decade, with our roadmap for the future incorporating even more improvements. Your business VoIP is in safe hands with us.
With SIP trunking, your business can operate its own on-site IP PBX system. Xinix has been offering our own SIP trunk solutions for over 10 years.
Business SIP trunking is a service that enables your company to operate a selection of telecommunications systems over your IP network. It offers a number of benefits – from cheaper international call costs to improved business flexibility. Incorporating a Disaster Recovery strategy to give access to an increased quantity of numbers, business SIP trunking from Xinix World can enhance the way your business stays connected.Learn More