The Grandstream GAC2500 is the ideal conference room solution as it delivers superb audio quality to all participants throughout conference rooms, board rooms and offices. It features support for 6 lines with up to 6 SIP accounts, a 4.3” capacitive tou...read more
Request a price match on this product
Circumstances when prices cannot be matched:
- The product is displayed on an Auction website.
- The website does not have a direct trading account with the supplier.
- The full and final delivered price is not available on the competitors website.
- The item is not an identical product.
- Pricing error: Outdated, discontinued prices on competitor website.
- The product is shown on an affiliate / Comparison website. (The product must be compared on a UK trading website and able to accept payment).
- Price matches will not be made retrospectively, i.e once an order has already been placed or delivered.
- Price matches will be made on the same delivery basis as the competitor unless agreed otherwise.
The Grandstream GAC2500 is the ideal conference room solution as it delivers superb audio quality to all participants throughout conference rooms, board rooms and offices. It features support for 6 lines with up to 6 SIP accounts, a 4.3” capacitive touch screen, Gigabit Ethernet speeds, 7-way voice conferencing and daisy chain support.
Grandstream GAC2500 Key Features
- 6 lines, 6 SIP accounts, 7-way voice conferencing
- Bluetooth to support syncing of headsets and mobile devices
- 4.3″ (800 x 480) capacitive touch screen
- Auto-sensing Gigabit port, built-in PoE support
- Full HD audio support to maximise calling quality
The Android-based GAC2500 offers full access to all apps within the Google Play Store, including popular apps such as Skype and Google Hangouts. It delivers HD audio quality, automated provisioning for easy deployment, advanced security protection for privacy and broad interoperability with most 3rd party SIP devices and leading SIP/NGN/IMS platforms.
- SIP RFC3261, TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP, ICMP, DNS (A record, SRV, NAPTR), DHCP, PPPoE, SSH, TFTP, NTP, STUN, SIMPLE, LLDP, LDAP, TR-069, 802.1x, TLS, SRTP, IPV6 (pending), OpenVPN (pending)
- Auto-sensing Gigabit Ethernet port with integrated PoE+ (IEEE 802.3at Class4)
- 4.3” IPS LCD with 800 x 480 resolution
- 3 cardioid microphones; 12 ft. pickup distance
- Frequency: 220-18,000 Hz
- Volume: Up to 86 dB at 0.5 meter
- Audio full duplex
- Yes, integrated. Bluetooth 4.0
- Yes, integrated. 802.11 b/g/n
- 3.5mm audio port, USB Micro-B, RJ48 daisy chain port
- Support for G.711µ/a, G.722, G.726, iLBC, Opus, G.722.1 and G.722.1c (pending), in-band and out-of-band DTMF (In audio, RFC2833, SIP INFO), G.729A/B, VAD, CNG, AEC, PLC, AJB, AGC
- 6 SIP accounts
- 7-way conference
- Call park
- Call pickup
- Downloadable phonebook (XML, LDAP, up to 2000 items)
- Call waiting
- Call log (up to 500 records)
- XML customisation of screen
- Auto answer
- Flexible dial plan
- Hot desking
- Personalised music ringtones and music on hold
- Server redundancy
- Google Hangouts
- Skype for Business (Lync)
- Web browser
- Adobe Flash
- Google Calendar
- Mobile phone data import/export via Bluetooth, etc. API/SDK available for advanced custom application development
- HD speakerphone with support for wideband audio
- Layer 2 QoS (802.1Q, 802.1p) and Layer 3 (ToS, DiffServ, MPLS) QoS
- User and administrator level passwords, MD5 and MD5-sess based authentication, 256-bit AES encrypted configuration file, TLS, SRTP, HTTPS, 802.1x media access control
- English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Croatian, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, and more
- Firmware upgrade via TFTP / HTTP / HTTPS or local HTTP upload, mass provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file
Power & Green Energy Efficiency
- Universal Power Supply: Input:100-240VAC 50-60Hz; Output:12VDC,2A (24W)
- Unit dimension: 280mm(W) x 285mm(L) x 60mm(H)
- Unit weight: 1.34kg
- Package weight: 2.35kg
Temperature and Humidity
- Operation: 0°C to 40°C Storage: -10°C to 60°C
- Humidity: 10% to 90% Non-condensing
- GAC2500 phone
- Universal power supply
- Network cable
- USB cable
- RJ48 cascade cable
- Quick Installation Guide
- FCC: Part 15 (CFR 47) Class B; UL 60950 (power adapter) CE : EN55022 Class B, EN55024, EN61000-3-2, EN61000-3-3, EN60950-1, EN62479, RoHS RCM: AS/ACIF S004; AS/NZS CISPR22/24; AS/NZS 60950; AS/NZS 4268
- Grandstream GAC2500 Phone
- Universal Power Supply
- Network Cable
- USB Cable
- RJ48 Cascade Cable
- Quick Installation Guide
Next Day Delivery
For UK orders received before 12pm Monday to Friday, we operate a next business day delivery service, subject to availability. We use next day services from the leading delivery companies.
Specific Time Delivery
If you need an item urgently, or delivered at a specific time, please contact us.
We use several leading delivery companies. The majority of our deliveries are made by
DPD, including most international orders.
Shipping prices are calculated during the checkout process.
We deliver to almost every country. For international delivery services, we use DHL, a high quality, fast delivery service. Prices are provided based on the weight of the order; this is calculated when you reach the checkout.
For full shipping information please visit our shipping page.
Hosted Business VoIP Provider Unlimited Calls from £5/month
If you’re looking for a reliable and competitive VoIP provider for your small business, we can offer you one of the UK’s most trusted services. No need to compromise on quality, either. The capabilities of our VoIP PBX system have been developed over a decade, with our roadmap for the future incorporating even more improvements. Your business VoIP is in safe hands with us.
With SIP trunking, your business can operate its own on-site IP PBX system. Xinix has been offering our own SIP trunk solutions for over 10 years.
Business SIP trunking is a service that enables your company to operate a selection of telecommunications systems over your IP network. It offers a number of benefits – from cheaper international call costs to improved business flexibility. Incorporating a Disaster Recovery strategy to give access to an increased quantity of numbers, business SIP trunking from Xinix World can enhance the way your business stays connected.Learn More