Request a price match on this product
Circumstances when prices cannot be matched:
- The product is displayed on an Auction website.
- The website does not have a direct trading account with the supplier.
- The full and final delivered price is not available on the competitors website.
- The item is not an identical product.
- Pricing error: Outdated, discontinued prices on competitor website.
- The product is shown on an affiliate / Comparison website. (The product must be compared on a UK trading website and able to accept payment).
- Price matches will not be made retrospectively, i.e once an order has already been placed or delivered.
- Price matches will be made on the same delivery basis as the competitor unless agreed otherwise.
The Grandstream DP752 is a long-range DECT VoIP Base Station that can pair with up to five Grandstream DP series DECT handsets (such as: DP720, DP722 or DP730) to offer a powerful cordless DECT solution for any business or residential user.
Grandstream DP752 Key Features
- Pairs with up to 5 of Grandstream’s DP series DECT handsets via instant pairing using a dedicated pairing button
- Up to 10 SIP accounts per system; up to 10 lines per handset
- 5 concurrent calls
- 3 way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
- 400 metre outdoor range with the DP730 or up to 350 metres with DP722/DP720, plus 50 metre indoor range
- DECT authentication & encryption technology to protect calls & account
- Supports Push-to-Talk and activity based on proximity and accelerometer sensors
- Automated provisioning options include TR-069 and XML config files
- Use with Grandstream’s UCM series of IP PBXs for Zero Config provisioning
- HD audio to maximise audio quality and clarity; full duplex speakerphone
- Supports advanced telephony features, including call transfer, call forward, call-waiting, do not disturb, message waiting indication, multi-language promtps, flexible dial plan and more
The Grandstream DP752 supports outdoor range of up to 400 meters with the DP730 or up to 350 meters with DP722/DP720 as well as indoor range up to 50 meters to give users the freedom to move around their work or home.
This DECT VoIP base station supports up to 10 SIP accounts and five concurrent calls while also offering 3-way voice conferencing, full HD audio and integrated PoE.
A shared SIP account on all handsets will add seamless unified features that gives users the ability to answer all calls regardless of location in real-time.
The DP752 supports a variety of auto-provisioning methods and TLS/SRTP/HTTPS encryption security.
- Telephony standards: DECT
- Frequency bands: 1880 – 1900 MHz (Europe), 1920 – 1930 MHz (US), 1910 – 1920 MHz (Brazil), 1786 – 1792 MHz (Korea), 1893 – 1906 MHz (Japan), 1880 – 1895 MHz (Taiwan)
- Number of Channels: 10 (Europe), 5 (US, Brazil or Japan), 3 (Korea), 8 (Taiwan)
- Outdoor Range: up to 400 meters (DP730) or up to 350 meters (DP722/DP720)
- Indoor Range: up to 50 meters
- 3 LED indicators: Power, Network, DECT
- Pairing/Paging button
- One 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing Ethernet port with integrated PoE
- SIP RFC3261, TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP/RARP, ICMP, DNS (A record, SRV, NAPTR), DHCP, PPPoE, SSH, TFTP, NTP, STUN, SIMPLE, LLDP-MED, LDAP, TR-069, 802.1x, TLS, SRTP
- G.711μ/a-law, G.723.1, G.729A/B, G.726-32, iLBC, G.722, OPUS, G.722.2/AMR-WB (special order), in-band and out-of-band DTMF (in audio, RFC2833, SIP INFO), VAD, CNG, PLC, AJB
- Hold, transfer, forward, 3-way conference, downloadable phonebook (XML, LDAP, up to 3000 entries), call waiting, call log (up to 300 records), auto answer, flexible dial plan, server
- redundancy and fail-over
- Layer 2 QoS (802.1Q, 802.1P) and Layer 3 QoS (ToS, DiffServ, MPLS)
- User and administrator level access control, MD5 and MD5-sess based authentication, 256-bit AES encrypted configuration file, TLS, SRTP, HTTPS, 802.1x media access control, DECT authentication & encryption)
- English, Czech, German, Spanish, French, Hebrew, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Turkish, Arabic, Chinese Simple, Chinese Tradition, Japanese, Korean, Slovakian, Serbian
- Firmware upgrade via TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS, mass provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file
Multiple SIP accounts
- Up to ten (10) distinct SIP accounts per system
- Each handset may map to any SIP account(s)
- Each SIP account may map to any handset(s
- Flexible options when multiple handsets share the same SIP account:
- Circular Mode: all phones ring sequentially from the phone next to the one that answered last
- Linear Mode: all phones ring sequentially in the predesignated order
- Parallel Mode: all phones ring concurrently and after one phone answers, the remaining available phones can make new calls
Power and Green Energy Efficiency
- Universal Power Supply Input AC 100-240V 50/60Hz; Output 5VDC 1A; Micro-USB connection; PoE: IEEE802.3af Class 1, 0.44W–3.84W
- Base Unit, Universal Power Supply; Ethernet cable; Quick Start Guide, GPL statement
Dimensions (H x W x D)
- 140.31 x 64.98 x 105mm
- Base unit: 140g; Universal power supply: 50g; Package: 370g
Temperature and Humidity
- Operation: -10 to 50ºC (14 to 122ºF); Storage: -20º to 60ºC (-4 to 140ºF) Humidity: 10% to 90% non-condensing
- FCC: FCC Part 15B; FCC Part 15D; MPE; FCC ID
- CE: EN 55032; EN 55035; EN 61000-3-2; EN 61000-3-3; EN 60950-1; EN 301 489-1/-6; EN
- 301 406; EN 50385; RED NB Cert
- RCM: AS/NZS 32; AS/NZS 60950.1
- ANATEL: ANATEL, EAC, UL (adapter)
- Grandstream DP752 Base Unit
- Ethernet Cable
- Universal Power Supply
- Quick Start Guide
Next Day Delivery
For UK orders received before 12pm Monday to Friday, we operate a next business day delivery service, subject to availability. We use next day services from the leading delivery companies.
Specific Time Delivery
If you need an item urgently, or delivered at a specific time, please contact us.
We use several leading delivery companies. The majority of our deliveries are made by
DPD, including most international orders.
Shipping prices are calculated during the checkout process.
We deliver to almost every country. For international delivery services, we use DHL, a high quality, fast delivery service. Prices are provided based on the weight of the order; this is calculated when you reach the checkout.
For full shipping information please visit our shipping page.
Hosted Business VoIP Provider Unlimited Calls from £5/month
If you’re looking for a reliable and competitive VoIP provider for your small business, we can offer you one of the UK’s most trusted services. No need to compromise on quality, either. The capabilities of our VoIP PBX system have been developed over a decade, with our roadmap for the future incorporating even more improvements. Your business VoIP is in safe hands with us.
With SIP trunking, your business can operate its own on-site IP PBX system. Xinix has been offering our own SIP trunk solutions for over 10 years.
Business SIP trunking is a service that enables your company to operate a selection of telecommunications systems over your IP network. It offers a number of benefits – from cheaper international call costs to improved business flexibility. Incorporating a Disaster Recovery strategy to give access to an increased quantity of numbers, business SIP trunking from Xinix World can enhance the way your business stays connected.Learn More