Grandstram GUV3005 HD USB Headset with Busy-light
The Grandstream GUV3005 is a USB powered HD headset with a noise cancellation microphone to minimise background noise and provide crisp HD audio. It pairs with VoIP phones, laptops and computers to offer high-quality sound. The GUV3005 also features a ...read more
Request a price match on this product
Circumstances when prices cannot be matched:
- The product is displayed on an Auction website.
- The website does not have a direct trading account with the supplier.
- The full and final delivered price is not available on the competitors website.
- The item is not an identical product.
- Pricing error: Outdated, discontinued prices on competitor website.
- The product is shown on an affiliate / Comparison website. (The product must be compared on a UK trading website and able to accept payment).
- Price matches will not be made retrospectively, i.e once an order has already been placed or delivered.
- Price matches will be made on the same delivery basis as the competitor unless agreed otherwise.
The Grandstream GUV3005 is a USB powered HD headset with a noise cancellation microphone to minimise background noise and provide crisp HD audio. It pairs with VoIP phones, laptops and computers to offer high-quality sound. The GUV3005 also features a busy-light to indicate when a call is in progress. This headset is ideal for remote workers and busy environments.
Grandstream GUV3000 Key Features
- HD audio for crystal clear and easy communication
- USB compatibility
- Noise cancellation technology to minimise background noise
- Adjustable headband, in-line controls and left or right wearing style
- Busy-Light to indicate a call in progress
The GUV3005 provides all day comfort with adjustable headbands and soft ear cushions. Audio is easily adjusted using the in-line controls.
By offering crystal-clear HD audio, comfortable use and wide compatibility, the GUV series is ideal for remote workers, call centers, receptionists, sales teams and more.
- Connection type: USB2.0, USB-A
- Wearing style: Adjustable headband
- Speaker Diameter: 27mm
- Impedance: 32(±15%)Ω
- Sensitivity 94dB: (at 1kHz 1mW)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz~20kHz
- Distortion Max: 3% & 1kHz
- Default Input Power 10mW
- Maximum Input Power 20mW
- L/R Volume Level Difference Average ≤3dB (at 1kHz 1mW)
- Dimension: Φ4.0*2.2 mm
- Output Impedance: <2.2 kΩ
- Sensitivity: -44±3dB f=1kHz,Pin=1 Pa
- SNR ≥55db f=1kHz,Pin=1Pa A-Weighted Curve
- Frequency Response: 100Hz~10kHz
- Directivity: Cardioid
- Microphone Boom Arm Rotation: 235˚
- Busy light: Integrated
- Application Compatibility: Support popular communication applications (such as Zoom, Teams, Slack, WebEx, IPVideoTalk, Grandstream Wave, Counterpath, 3CX soft phones) and IP phone devices
- Temperature: Storage: -40˚C ~ 70˚C Operating: -10˚C ~ 50˚C
- Weight: 192g
- Cable Length: 2 meters
- Packaging: Headset, Quick User Guide
- Certifications CE, FCC
- 1 x Grandstream GUV3005 Headset
- Quick Start Guide
Next Day Delivery
For UK orders received before 12pm Monday to Friday, we operate a next business day delivery service, subject to availability. We use next day services from the leading delivery companies.
Specific Time Delivery
If you need an item urgently, or delivered at a specific time, please contact us.
We use several leading delivery companies. The majority of our deliveries are made by
DPD, including most international orders.
Shipping prices are calculated during the checkout process.
We deliver to almost every country. For international delivery services, we use DHL, a high quality, fast delivery service. Prices are provided based on the weight of the order; this is calculated when you reach the checkout.
For full shipping information please visit our shipping page.
Hosted Business VoIP Provider Unlimited Calls from £5/month
If you’re looking for a reliable and competitive VoIP provider for your small business, we can offer you one of the UK’s most trusted services. No need to compromise on quality, either. The capabilities of our VoIP PBX system have been developed over a decade, with our roadmap for the future incorporating even more improvements. Your business VoIP is in safe hands with us.
With SIP trunking, your business can operate its own on-site IP PBX system. Xinix has been offering our own SIP trunk solutions for over 10 years.
Business SIP trunking is a service that enables your company to operate a selection of telecommunications systems over your IP network. It offers a number of benefits – from cheaper international call costs to improved business flexibility. Incorporating a Disaster Recovery strategy to give access to an increased quantity of numbers, business SIP trunking from Xinix World can enhance the way your business stays connected.Learn More