The Grandstream DP760 is a powerful wideband DECT repeater (wireless relay station) that auto associates to Grandstream’s DP750/DP752 DECT base stations offering extended mobility to business and residential users. The DP760 extends an additional range...read more
Request a price match on this product
Circumstances when prices cannot be matched:
- The product is displayed on an Auction website.
- The website does not have a direct trading account with the supplier.
- The full and final delivered price is not available on the competitors website.
- The item is not an identical product.
- Pricing error: Outdated, discontinued prices on competitor website.
- The product is shown on an affiliate / Comparison website. (The product must be compared on a UK trading website and able to accept payment).
- Price matches will not be made retrospectively, i.e once an order has already been placed or delivered.
- Price matches will be made on the same delivery basis as the competitor unless agreed otherwise.
The Grandstream DP760 is a powerful wideband DECT repeater (wireless relay station) that auto associates to Grandstream’s DP750/DP752 DECT base stations offering extended mobility to business and residential users. The DP760 extends an additional range of 300 meters outdoors and 50 meters indoors to give users the freedom to move around their home or work space. This Wideband DECT Repeater relays up to 2 concurrent HD calls. The Ethernet connection provides PoE for convenient installation and a variety of remote features including provisioning, status monitoring and repeater firmware upgrades. When paired with Grandstream’s DP750/DP752 DECT VoIP base stations and DP720 handsets, the DP760 offers a powerful extended DECT solution for users looking to add coverage to their VoIP DECT system.
Grandstream DP760 Key Features
- Up to 2 concurrent HD calls
- Extends an additional range of 300 meters outdoors and 50 meters indoors for added mobility
- Automatic or manual association to DP750/DP752 base stations for easy use
- Supports Plug-n-Play features like auto association, auto region detection and seamless call handover
- Automated provisioning options include XML config files
- Ethernet connection provides PoE features
This Wideband DECT Repeater relays up to 2 concurrent HD calls. The Ethernet connection provides PoE for convenient installation and a variety of remote features including provisioning, status monitoring and repeater firmware upgrades. When paired with Grandstream’s DP750/DP752 DECT VoIP base stations and DP720 handsets, the DP760 offers a powerful extended DECT solution for users looking to add coverage to their VoIP DECT system.
This cost effective and affordable option allows up to five DP730 handsets to be supported on a base station. Each DP730 supports a range of up to 400 meters outdoors (with DP752) and 50 meters indoors with 40 hours of talk time and 500-hour standby time. Features including support for up to 10 SIP accounts per handset, full HD audio, 2.4 inch color display, a 3.5mm headset jack, push-totalk, a speakerphone and more. When paired with Grandstream’s DECT Base Stations, the DP730 offers an affordable mid-range cordless DECT solution for any business or residential user
- Telephony Standards:
– DECT EN 301 406:2001
– DECT GAP TBR22 EN 300 444:2001
– DECT WRS EN 300 700
– CAT-iq TS 102 527
- Frequency bands:
1880 – 1900 MHz (Europe)
1920 – 1930 MHz (US)
1910 – 1920 MHz (Brazil)
- Number of channels: 10 (Europe), 5 (US, Brazil)
- Range: up to 300 meters outdoors and 50 meters indoors
- 5 LED indicators: Power, Network, Association, Activity, DECT Signal Strength
- Reset Button, Dissociation button
- One 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing Ethernet port with integrated PoE
Protocols / Standards
- TCP/IP/UDP, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP/RARP, ICMP, DNS, DHCP, PPPoE, SSH, TFTP, NTP, LLDP-MED, UPnP
- G.722 codec for HD audio and G.726 codec for narrow band audio
- Plug-n-Play, auto association, auto region detection and seamless call handover
- User and administrator level access control, MD5 and MD5-sess based authentication, 256-bit AES encrypted configuration file, HTTPS, 802.1x media access control
- Arabic, Chinese Simple, Chinese Traditional, Czech, Dutch, English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Slovakian, Spanish, Turkish
- Firmware upgrade via TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS, mass provisioning using AES encrypted XML configuration file
- Up to 5 repeaters in star
- Relays up to 2 concurrent HD calls
- Automatic or manual association to base station
Power & Green Energy Efficiency
- Universal Power Supply Input AC 100-240V 50/60Hz; Output 5VDC 1A; Micro-USB connection;
- PoE: IEEE802.3af Class 1, 0.44W–3.84W
- Repeater Unit
- Universal Power Supply
- Ethernet cable
- Quick Start Guide
- GPL statement
Dimensions (H x W x D)
- 28.5 x 130 x 90 mm
- Repeater Unit: 143g
- Universal Power Supply: 50g
- Package: 360g
Temperature and Humidity
- Operation: -10º to 50ºC (14º to 122ºF);
- Storage: -20º to 60ºC (-4º to 140ºF)
- Humidity: 10% to 90% non-condensing
- FCC: FCC Part 15B, FCC Part 15D, MPE
- CE: EN 60950-1, EN 301 489-1, EN 301 489-6, EN 301 406, EN 50385, EN 55032, EN 55024, EN 61000-3-2, EN 61000-3-3
- RCM: AS/NZS 60950.1
- Grandstream DP760 Repeater
- Universal power supply
- Ethernet cable
- Quick start guide
Next Day Delivery
For UK orders received before 12pm Monday to Friday, we operate a next business day delivery service, subject to availability. We use next day services from the leading delivery companies.
Specific Time Delivery
If you need an item urgently, or delivered at a specific time, please contact us.
We use several leading delivery companies. The majority of our deliveries are made by
DPD, including most international orders.
Shipping prices are calculated during the checkout process.
We deliver to almost every country. For international delivery services, we use DHL, a high quality, fast delivery service. Prices are provided based on the weight of the order; this is calculated when you reach the checkout.
For full shipping information please visit our shipping page.
Hosted Business VoIP Provider Unlimited Calls from £5/month
If you’re looking for a reliable and competitive VoIP provider for your small business, we can offer you one of the UK’s most trusted services. No need to compromise on quality, either. The capabilities of our VoIP PBX system have been developed over a decade, with our roadmap for the future incorporating even more improvements. Your business VoIP is in safe hands with us.
With SIP trunking, your business can operate its own on-site IP PBX system. Xinix has been offering our own SIP trunk solutions for over 10 years.
Business SIP trunking is a service that enables your company to operate a selection of telecommunications systems over your IP network. It offers a number of benefits – from cheaper international call costs to improved business flexibility. Incorporating a Disaster Recovery strategy to give access to an increased quantity of numbers, business SIP trunking from Xinix World can enhance the way your business stays connected.Learn More