The N510IP PRO IP DECT base station forms part of the Gigaset PRO range for small to medium businesses. The N510 IP PRO supports a wide range of Gigaset DECT handsets. Users benefit from flexible communication with exceptional sound quality. Professional features such ...read more
Request a price match on this product
Circumstances when prices cannot be matched:
- The product is displayed on an Auction website.
- The website does not have a direct trading account with the supplier.
- The full and final delivered price is not available on the competitors website.
- The item is not an identical product.
- Pricing error: Outdated, discontinued prices on competitor website.
- The product is shown on an affiliate / Comparison website. (The product must be compared on a UK trading website and able to accept payment).
- Price matches will not be made retrospectively, i.e once an order has already been placed or delivered.
- Price matches will be made on the same delivery basis as the competitor unless agreed otherwise.
The N510IP PRO IP DECT base station forms part of the Gigaset PRO range for small to medium businesses. The N510 IP PRO supports a wide range of Gigaset DECT handsets. Users benefit from flexible communication with exceptional sound quality. Professional features such as corporate directory access, online directories and email notification add efficiency to the workday. Wireless connectivity enables freedom of movement and multi-tasking convenience. The N510 IP PRO is compatible with over 230 VoIP providers and all common PBX systems.
- Hybrid DECT IP base station for landline and VoIP calls
- Multi-line for up to 6 handsets and 4 (6 SIP + 1 PSTN) parallel calls
- Energy-saving Gigaset ECO DECT
- Compatible with multiple Gigaset handsets
- Compatible with provisioning standards: TR069, MAC address, code based auto-configuration
- Expandable up to 6 VoIP accounts / numbers
- Free calls between Gigaset VoIP phones via Gigaset.net
- Email reader
- Now fully compatible with the A510H (Please ensure you are on firmware version 049 released Oct 2011).
- View the Gigaset compatibility chart for more information.
- Gigaset N300IP base station
- Ethernet cable
- Power supply unit (base)
- Quick start Guide or CD-ROM
- Quick start Leaflet
Next Day Delivery
For UK orders received before 12pm Monday to Friday, we operate a next business day delivery service, subject to availability. We use next day services from the leading delivery companies.
Specific Time Delivery
If you need an item urgently, or delivered at a specific time, please contact us.
We use several leading delivery companies. The majority of our deliveries are made by
DPD, including most international orders.
Shipping prices are calculated during the checkout process.
We deliver to almost every country. For international delivery services, we use DHL, a high quality, fast delivery service. Prices are provided based on the weight of the order; this is calculated when you reach the checkout.
For full shipping information please visit our shipping page.Learn More
Hosted Business VoIP Provider Unlimited Calls from £10/month
If you’re looking for a reliable and competitive VoIP provider for your small business, we can offer you one of the UK’s most trusted services. No need to compromise on quality, either. The capabilities of our VoIP PBX system have been developed over a decade, with our roadmap for the future incorporating even more improvements. Your business VoIP is in safe hands with us.
With SIP trunking, your business can operate its own on-site IP PBX system. Xinix has been offering our own SIP trunk solutions for over 10 years.
Business SIP trunking is a service that enables your company to operate a selection of telecommunications systems over your IP network. It offers a number of benefits – from cheaper international call costs to improved business flexibility. Incorporating a Disaster Recovery strategy to give access to an increased quantity of numbers, business SIP trunking from Xinix World can enhance the way your business stays connected.Learn More