Gigaset N300IP with 2 C430HX Handsets
The Gigaset C430H handset is a perfect companion for the N300IP DECT base station. The C430H has a large 1.8-inch high quality colour display, which can be customised to suit your taste by choosing from two appealing background colour schemes and setting a personalised...read more
Request a price match on this product
Circumstances when prices cannot be matched:
- The product is displayed on an Auction website.
- The website does not have a direct trading account with the supplier.
- The full and final delivered price is not available on the competitors website.
- The item is not an identical product.
- Pricing error: Outdated, discontinued prices on competitor website.
- The product is shown on an affiliate / Comparison website. (The product must be compared on a UK trading website and able to accept payment).
- Price matches will not be made retrospectively, i.e once an order has already been placed or delivered.
- Price matches will be made on the same delivery basis as the competitor unless agreed otherwise.
The Gigaset C430H handset is a perfect companion for the N300IP DECT base station. The C430H has a large 1.8-inch high quality colour display, which can be customised to suit your taste by choosing from two appealing background colour schemes and setting a personalised screensaver. It’s large 200 entry phonebook can store 3 numbers per contact, a personal screensaver, ringtone and birthday reminder.
The Gigaset N300 IP base station’s multi-line feature allows registration of up to 6 different compatible Gigaset handsets to the base station and up to 4 parallel calls (1 landline + 3 VoIP) can be made at once. All VoIP calls are in HD sound thanks to exceptional HDSP technology. Energy-saving ECO DECT means that the Gigaset N300 IP DECT Base Station is eco-conscious as well as hi-tech.
There’s space for everyone! The Gigaset C430’s phonebook has space for up to 150 contacts, each with full name and up to 3 numbers. Mark your personal “VIPs” and make sure you remember their special occasions by setting a convenient reminder. And that’s not all: the handy day/night switch mutes the ringtone whenever you need peace and quiet.
Sometimes catching up on the phone can literally take hours. But with a talk time of up to 14 hours, the Gigaset C430 won’t let you down. Reliable cordless phone technology also lets you carry the handset throughout your home without worrying about battery power. And the Gigaset L410 hands-free clip supports smart multi-tasking while you chat.
Energy-efficient power supply means that the Gigaset C430 is easier on the environment – and on your wallet. Like all Gigaset cordless phones, it variably reduces the transmitting power from the handset to the base station depending on their distance apart. You can also decrease the transmitting power of the Gigaset C430’s base station by 80% – simply select ECO Mode. What’s more, radiation-free ECO Mode Plus switches off the transmitting power whenever your phone is in idle mode.
Being a good listener is as important as sharing your own thoughts. The Gigaset C430 analog telephone guarantees High Sound Performance with every call, so you can hear every word clearly – even when you’re talking hands-free.
Often, time is of the essence. The Gigaset C430 is an extra handset that works with your Gigaset base station. Place it in your office, bedroom, hallway, or wherever else you need the convenience of fast phone accessibility. You can add up to 5 extra handsets, for a total of 6.
1x Gigaset N300 IP DECT Base Station
2x Gigaset C430HX DECT Phone
- Connection Analog, ISDN, VoIP
- DECT Standards DECT, GAP, CAT iq 2.0
- Interfaces internal Headset connection 2,5 mm
- ECO DECT Autom. reduction of transmission power, Radiation-free in standby mode, Low energy consumption
- Standby time up to (h) 320
- Talk time up to (h) 14
- Address book # entries, (name, surname, 3 numbers, pictures, date-reminder, sounds) 200
- Individual ringertones for VIP entries Yes
- Room monitoring (Babyphone) Internal (second handset required), External
- Direct dial (Babycall) Yes
- Calendar Yes
- Alarm function Yes
- Range warning tone Yes
- Optical call signaling Illuminated display, Flashing send key
- Number assignment for incoming and outgoing external calls Yes
- Number assignment for incoming and outgoing internal calls Yes
- Free internal calls Yes
- Internal transfer of external calls, conference circuit, call back Yes
- Sound Quality / Accustic Features HD Voice (CAT-iq certified), HD Voice (wideband voice)
- Handsfree talking Convenient hands-free talking (full duplex quality)
- Handsfree talking handset / base Handset
- Adjustable Volume Via Menu
- Number of ringtones 14
- Display Type Color Display
- Dimensions (H x W mm) 35 x 28
- Diagonal spread (inch) 1.8
- Resolution (px) 128 x 160
- Jumbo Fonts No
- Display of caller Display of caller’s number (CLIP)
- Multilingual menu (several display languages) Yes
- Time / Date displayed Yes
- Number of languages 25
- Plug & play
- Stand-alone basis
- Multi-line: up to 4 parallel calls (3 VoIP + 1 PSTN calls)
- Multi-user: up to 6 handsets & 6 VoIP accounts/phone numbers
- Exceptional sound quality (HDSP)1), 3)
- Search in online directories (white and yellow pages) 2)
- Access to online information (e.g. emails, weather, eBay companion, encyclopedia, etc)2), 8)
Next Day Delivery
For UK orders received before 12pm Monday to Friday, we operate a next business day delivery service, subject to availability. We use next day services from the leading delivery companies.
Specific Time Delivery
If you need an item urgently, or delivered at a specific time, please contact us.
We use several leading delivery companies. The majority of our deliveries are made by
DPD, including most international orders.
Shipping prices are calculated during the checkout process.
We deliver to almost every country. For international delivery services, we use DHL, a high quality, fast delivery service. Prices are provided based on the weight of the order; this is calculated when you reach the checkout.
For full shipping information please visit our shipping page.Learn More
With SIP trunking, your business can operate its own on-site IP PBX system. Xinix has been offering our own SIP trunk solutions for over 10 years.
Business SIP trunking is a service that enables your company to operate a selection of telecommunications systems over your IP network. It offers a number of benefits – from cheaper international call costs to improved business flexibility. Incorporating a Disaster Recovery strategy to give access to an increased quantity of numbers, business SIP trunking from Xinix World can enhance the way your business stays connected.Learn More
Hosted Business VoIP Provider Unlimited Calls from £10/month
If you’re looking for a reliable and competitive VoIP provider for your small business, we can offer you one of the UK’s most trusted services. No need to compromise on quality, either. The capabilities of our VoIP PBX system have been developed over a decade, with our roadmap for the future incorporating even more improvements. Your business VoIP is in safe hands with us.