Fanvil C600 Smart Android Video Phone
The Fanvil C600 is an advanced Video IP Phone based on Android OS 4.2.1. Equipped with the lastest Broadcom Video Chipset, a 7 Inch Adjustable LCD Touch Screen with 800 x 480 Pixels and a 5 Mega Pixel Camera. Android OS guarantees the easy customisation for Telecom Ope...read more
Request a price match on this product
Circumstances when prices cannot be matched:
- The product is displayed on an Auction website.
- The website does not have a direct trading account with the supplier.
- The full and final delivered price is not available on the competitors website.
- The item is not an identical product.
- Pricing error: Outdated, discontinued prices on competitor website.
- The product is shown on an affiliate / Comparison website. (The product must be compared on a UK trading website and able to accept payment).
- Price matches will not be made retrospectively, i.e once an order has already been placed or delivered.
- Price matches will be made on the same delivery basis as the competitor unless agreed otherwise.
The Fanvil C600 is an advanced Video IP Phone based on Android OS 4.2.1. Equipped with the lastest Broadcom Video Chipset, a 7 Inch Adjustable LCD Touch Screen with 800 x 480 Pixels and a 5 Mega Pixel Camera. Android OS guarantees the easy customisation for Telecom Operators as well as Service Providers. The intelligent OS, Superior Video Quality, Affordable Price and Rich Applications ensure the C600 Video IP Phone is the pioneer for next generation smart video telephone.
Fanvil C600 Android Video IP Phone Main Features
- Supports 2.0 and Correlative RFCS
- HD Voice
- 6 SIP Accounts
- Supports PSTN (Optional)
- The Abilty to Simultaneously Login to all Servers
- Voice Codecs – G.711a/u, G.7231 High/Low, G.729a/b, G.722, G.726, iLBC, AMR-NB, AMR-WB
- Video Codecs – H.263, H.264, MPEG4
- Video Resolution – QCIF, CIF, QVGA
- Photo Format – PEG GIF and BMP PNG
- Video Formats – MP4, 3GP and FLV
- Possibility of Registering a Domain or Implementation of SIP Calls Peer to Peer
- Can be Used for Custom Ring Tones, Support for STUN
- Support for the SIP SMS
Fanvil C600 Android Video IP Phone Specifications
- Power Adapter – Input – 100-240v, Output – 12v/1A
- Port – WAN – 10/100/1000M Base-T RJ-45 for WAN, LAN – 10/100/1000M Base-T RJ-45 for PC, Headset RJ-6, USB – USB 2.0
- Power Consumption – Idle – 2.5w / Active – 2.8w
- LCD – 7 Inch Multi Touch – 800 x 480 Pixels, Camera – 5 Mega Pixels
- Flash – 4GB
- SDRAM – Up to 32 GB
- 1 x SD Card Slot
- Phone Weight – 1.2KG, Total Package Weight – 1.8KG
Fanvil C600 Android Video IP Phone Package Contents
- Fanvil C600 Android Video IP Phone
- Instruction Manual
- C600 phone
- Handset with cord
- Base bracket
- Ethernet cable
- Quick installation guide
Next Day Delivery
For UK orders received before 12pm Monday to Friday, we operate a next business day delivery service, subject to availability. We use next day services from the leading delivery companies.
Specific Time Delivery
If you need an item urgently, or delivered at a specific time, please contact us.
We use several leading delivery companies. The majority of our deliveries are made by
DPD, including most international orders.
Shipping prices are calculated during the checkout process.
We deliver to almost every country. For international delivery services, we use DHL, a high quality, fast delivery service. Prices are provided based on the weight of the order; this is calculated when you reach the checkout.
For full shipping information please visit our shipping page.
Hosted Business VoIP Provider with Unlimited Calls
If you’re looking for a reliable and competitive VoIP provider for your small business, we can offer you one of the UK’s most trusted services. No need to compromise on quality, either. The capabilities of our VoIP PBX system have been developed over a decade, with our roadmap for the future incorporating even more improvements. Your business VoIP is in safe hands with us.
With SIP trunking, your business can operate its own on-site IP PBX system. Xinix has been offering our own SIP trunk solutions for over 10 years.
Business SIP trunking is a service that enables your company to operate a selection of telecommunications systems over your IP network. It offers a number of benefits – from cheaper international call costs to improved business flexibility. Incorporating a Disaster Recovery strategy to give access to an increased quantity of numbers, business SIP trunking from Xinix World can enhance the way your business stays connected.Learn More